Fan Creations Thread

theSHE124

Reaction score
You know guys? I have my own idea of familiar themes in a new setting, called 'Project Revision'. It's the foremost project in my Talenthouse portfolio.
http://www.talenthouse.com/littlewobbler124

Just what is it? Well, it all started when I found the Fraggle Storybook video in our DVD, the one my older sister and I would've watched over and over and over and over and over again as younger girls! :insatiable: Anyway, while watching it with our younger sisters, my older sister said, "I would so date Gobo if I was a Fraggle."

And it got me wondering: the holes to Fraggle Rock are too small for the average human height, so what if one Earth human was able to shrink, or even transform, into a Fraggle as a mean for entering the world of Fraggle Rock??? With the Fraggles' discovery of Outer Space, it's only a matter of time before the Silly Creatures will take notice of them. So why not give a human a chance to explore their world? :excited:

If this is gonna be portrayed, then I want the actor to have the appearance of her normal self while puppeteering the Fragglish counterpart. I gotta rough design of how it can work. I'll be posting more about Project Revision to keep the thread on topic.

And sometimes do more poetry slam
Like the Vincent Man! :smile:

(By the way, Ms. Heather KNOWS what I'm doing! :zany:)

Hubert

Reaction score
@ Vincent's first poem I hadn't read yet:

Very nice. I'm glad you did decide to post it. I love the way that it represents curiosity and such.

@ Vincent's second poem I hadn't read yet:

Perfect example of short and sweet. It was nothing super elaborate, but it was very, very nice.

Vincent L

Reaction score
Thank you all!

And maybe I should start giving my poems a title

Vincent L

Reaction score
Literature, something I'm not good at. And yet I'm writing poems like crazy…

CaseytheMuppet

Reaction score
I like making rhyming poems. I try not to force 'em in. But, sometimes I have to. :coy:

theSHE124

Reaction score
Down in Fraggle Rock
Such wonderful adventures
Bring vibrant music

Now that's a real haiku! :smile: