Backstage romance

floyd<3janice

Reaction score
Chapter 20
The Final Duel
Janice exchanged a glance with Floyd who was watching Joyce.
Janice sat up so Floyd could stand up and walk over to Joyce who was glaring at the too of them. "You may know I'm leaving soon and our wedding was scheduled for tonight but I guess it's off now." Joyce said.
Janice got up and walked over "Like rully Joyce maybe you should go like fer sure." She said.
Joyce blinked back tears and ran from the room without another glance.
Janice walked to Floyd who caught her in a hug. "I feel so bad." Janice whispered to him.
Floyd hugged her tighter and sat her beside him on the bed. "Don't feel bad baby." He told her. Janice sighed and fell forwards into his arms.
"I rully hope she's gone." Janice told him. Floyd kissed her and shifted her in his arms "I know." He told her.

Kermit was helping Robin color in his new coloring book when Fozzie ran by dressed in a suit and top hat with a fake mustache. "Fozzie what's going on?" Kermit asked.
"Milton Berle can't see me I'll make a fool of myself."
Kermit shook his head "Fozzie wearing that disguise is ridiculous it won't help you at all." he told the bear.
"I know but I'm so nervous." Fozzie said.
"Look Fozzie just be yourself and everyone will like you." Kermit said.
"Kermit its like you don't know me. I tell jokes and when I tell jokes I get nervous and when I get nervous I mess up." Fozzie explained.
"Fozzie relax and stay relaxed because we have three days until the show." Kermit said. Fozzie nodded and took a deep breath "Okay I'll try" He closed his eyes only to reopen them and start shaking worse than before.
"I can't do it!" He cried backing up and disappearing before Kermit could suggest anything else.
Robin looked up from his picture a fly and looked at Kermit "Fozzie seems very scared Uncle Kermit." Robin mused.
"I know Robin but there's not much else I can do." Kermit said shaking his head. Robin sighed and picked up a blue crayon "Maybe you should tell him to face his fears and meet Milton Berle?" Robin suggested.
"Ive tried that Robin and I'm afraid Fozzie will have to decide the rest on his own." Kermit said.
"Oh, well if it were you I know you'd make a good choice Uncle Kermit." Robin said.
"Thanks Robin I hope Fozzie does too." Kermit replied.
"Me too." Robin said.

Janice couldn't help but feel sad and victorious she had one back Floyd right? But she felt bad about Joyce.
It was late and Floyd was fast asleep beside her. Janice slipped out of bed and into the hall a shadow darted out in front of her making Janice stop in her tracks.
"I haven't given up." Joyce said stepping out of the dark.
"Oh why?" Janice asked.
"Because I'll fight until I have to leave." Joyce replied glaring at Janice.
"Joyce I feel bad about everything because I'm like never the aggressive type but like you are. Maybe you should find someone else." Janice said.
"I don't want someone else I'm crazy don't you get it? I want to stop but I can't I just can't." Joyce cried leaning against the wall and shaking with tears.
"Hear physiatrists are rully helpful these days." Janice said.
Joyce spun on her "You know nothing!" She yelled. Janice turned to walk back to her room but something hit her from behind and everything faded away.

Floyd woke up to find Janice already gone which was unusual for her.
He walked downstairs and looked around but Janice was nowhere to be found.
"Floyd what's up?" Kermit asked.
"Have you seen Janice green stuff?" Floyd asked.
"No do you think she's at the theatre?" Kermit asked.
"Nah she wouldn't be there this early." Floyd replied.

Janice woke up and looked around she was in a dark room. She got up and fumbled around for a light switch. She found one and flipped it on finding herself in an old supply closet filled with mops and brooms.
She turned the door handle shaking and pulling it rapidly.
Locked. So she started banging on the door. "Hello is anyone like out there? I'm locked in!" she cried.
There was no answer. Janice groaned and leaned against the wall trying to think if a way out. When she couldn't think of one she stared to bang rapidly on the door again. There once again was no answer and the door didn't open.
Janice ran at the door smashing into it and falling to the floor.
There was no answer and the door was still locked Janice closed her eyes and rested her head against the door, outside was silent.

Dr. Teeth walked downstairs and found Floyd running around looking in random places. "Would I regret asking you what you're doing?" He asked.
Floyd sighed and spun around "I lost Janice" He said.
"Maybe you should put her on a leash?" Dr. Teeth suggested grinning.
Floyd glared at him and shook his head "Nah man I really lost her I've looked everywhere and she's gone man." He said.
Dr. Teeth laughed "Maybe she came to her senses" Ge said with a chuckle.
Floyd continued to glare and walk to the door "I'm going to the theatre." He said and disappeared before Dr. Teeth could reply.

Joyce spotted Floyd walking quickly down the sidewalk she noticed where he was headed and darted across the street tackling mid leap to the ground.
Floyd tried to throw her off him but she was already kidding him preventing him from saying or doing anything.
She finally rolled off him and got up Floyd jumped to his feet and backed up. "Man you're crazy." He said.
Joyce smiled and ran at him again she would do anything to keep him from getting away.
Floyd ran to the side and down
the sidewalk. Joyce growled and
sprinted after him.
Fozzie ran out of the theatre in fear of meeting Milton Berle who still wasn't coming for two days.
Floyd smashed into him sending them both flying to the ground.
"Sorry bear man" Floyd said jumping to his feet and sprinting off.
Fozzie got up only to be knocked over again by Joyce who was gone by the time he blinked.
Floyd ran backstage and downstairs into the hallways that were filled with extra rooms and closets.
Janice heard footsteps and ran to the door pounding it as hard as she could "Help! Like somebody I'm like totally stuck help!" She yelled. This time the door swung open and Floyd was there with a very confused expression.
Janice crushed him in a hug and kissed him happily. "Like you found me." She said.
Floyd hugged her "What happened?" He asked. "Joyce" Janice replied. Floyd nodded and kissed her again.
"She's kinda chasing me so come with me or stay here." He said.
"Like I'm with you." Janice said taking his hand and letting him lead her down the hall at top speed. Joyce came zooming down the hall a second later. She ran after them back upstairs and onto the stage. Floyd ran faster and pulled Janice behind him. Joyce followed determined to win.
Janice pulled Floyd to a stop and tugged him to the side and beneath a mound of old curtains being replaced.
"Jan," He started but she elbowed him in the side shutting him up just in time to hear footsteps run over slow down and continue until
they faded entirely.
"This isn't so bad it gives me alone time with my main squeeze." Floyd said wrapping his arms around her waist.
"Floyd now is totally not the time to be romantic even if it is rully adorable." Janice said unable to resist kissing him quickly before looking out a hole in the curtain.
"Let's go" She said taking his hand again she slipped out from under the curtain and looked around.
"Nice vanishing act but it didn't work." Joyce said materializing from the shadows.
Floyd squeezed Janice's hand and pulled her slightly closer but Janice slipped from his grasp.
"I'm so done with you." Joyce said punching Janice unconscious before turning to Floyd.
Floyd struggled to not tackle her but he couldn't hit a girl he was completely helpless.
"See how weak she is. I'm stronger, better Floyd." Joyce said flirtatiously flipping her hair.
Floyd clenched his fists and took a step back trying to regain control.
Joyce smiled and stepped forwards Floyd stepped back.
"Now come here honey" Joyce said.
Floyd backed up again. His eyes fell on Janice lying on the floor he shook with rage.
"Come here right..."
"HIYAH!!!!!" Joyce went flying offstage and into the back rows of the balcony of the audience.
Miss Piggy stood a few feet away. Floyd looked at her in complete shock. "Why would you do that?" He asked.
"I did it for Janice and besides it wasn't a matter of time before she was all over moi's Kermie." Miss Piggy replied.
"Well um thanks." Floyd said.
"No problem for Janice though vous owes moi." Miss Piggy said. Floyd sighed and Miss Piggy disappeared backstage again.
Floyd knelt beside Janice and lifted her into his arms. He carried into her dressing room and laid her on the couch brushing the hair from her face. She stirred under his touch and opened her eyes.
"Hey baby," Floyd said.
Janice sat up and looked around "Where's Joyce?" She asked.
"Taking a nap" Floyd replied.
"But we need to stop her." Janice said obviously confused.
"We did well the hog did she karate chopped her onto the far rows of the balcony she should be out for awhile most likely long enough for Skeeter to take her home." Floyd said.
Janice smiled and flung her arms around his neck "I'm happy to have you back." She said.
Floyd rested a hand on her cheek "I never left you baby," He said kissing her cheek.
"Well now I have you all to myself." Janice told him. Floyd laughed and hugged her "I've always been completely yours" He told her. Janice kissed him soundly tightening her arms around him making sure she didn't loose him a second time.

Sorry this chapter was lacking a lot of other characters but I was trying to sort out the whole Joyce thing. I'll post more soon

MissMusical12

Reaction score
Ha ha! Thank goodness Miss Piggy stepped in and karate chopped Joyce outta here!

Twisted Tails

Reaction score
Ha ha! And that my friends is why piggy is my favorite!
More please!
Me too, miss kermie! That fanfic scene reminds me of lat year's The Muppets when Miss Piggy karate-chopped Miss Poogy. Classic! Love it! Moi would love more story too. Please????? :mad:

floyd<3janice

Reaction score
Chapter 21
A little chat
Janice met Floyd in the hall and wrapped her arms around his waist. He kissed her and took her hands. "C'mon" He said opening the window and climbing out. Janice walked across the roof and sat down. Floyd sat beside her and wrapped an arm around her waist.
"This is nice not having to like worry about Joyce anymore." Janice said.
Floyd kissed her forehead softly. "I know baby." He said.
Janice rested her head on his shoulder and sighed closing her eyes. Her and Floyd had only been together just over a month and their relationship had already been threatened once she didn't want it to happen again.
Floyd shook Janice's shoulder gently. She opened her eyes and realized she was laying in her bed.
"You awake?" Floyd asked brushing the hair from her face Janice nodded and sat up.
She looked around "Did I like fall asleep?" She asked.
Floyd nodded "For a bit." he replied. Janice fell into his arms pulling him into a hug. "I'm sorry hon" She said.
Floyd kissed her hair softly "Don't worry baby" He said. Janice looked up and kissed him softly before standing up.
She looked around the room and sighed her expression clouded for a moment before she smiled again and led Floyd downstairs.

Kermit set up the last set and stepped back to admire his work. After a few more touch ups he was done. "Fozzie will you stop hiding?" He asked noticing the bear ducking behind a curtain.
"B-but Kermit I'm so nervous." Fozzie said.
"It's okay Fozzie everyone gets nervous from time to time it'll be alright." Kermit replied.
Fozzie took a deep breath and sighed. "I've tried everything Kermit." He replied.
"Just relax Fozzie everything will be okay."
"Hey chief" Scooter said running over.
"Hi Scooter whats up?" Kermit asked.
"I just need to tell you Milton Berle will be here early tomorrow, Miss Piggy wants to talk to you and Fozzie just ran off." Scooter said.
Kermit spun around to find Fozzie nowhere to be seen.
"What does Piggy want?" Kermit asked.
"I'm not sure her exact words were Bonjour Scooter be a dear and go find my little Kermie poo moi needs to chit chat with him." Scooter said.
Kermit gulped "W-wish me good luck Scooter." He said.
"Sure thing chief" He replied. Kermit walked to Miss Piggy's dressing room and knocked. The door swung open and a hand reached out grabbed his wrist and pulled him inside.
"Kermie moi needs to know when our make up date is?" Miss Piggy asked.
Kermit opened his mouth to reply but his eyes landed on her outfit and he shut up. She was wearing a white dress that was tight and went to her upper thigh and her heels her at least six inches.
"I-I don't k-know Piggy" He muttered.
She flipped her hair "How about tomorrow after the show?" She asked.
"S-sure" Kermit said unable to think.
Miss Piggy smiled and blinked at him "Now about my number can you go get my outfit from the dry cleaners?" She asked.
"O-okay" Kermit said walking out the door. Floyd was walking into the theatre with Janice. "I'll see you later." He told her Janice nodded and walked off Floyd turned and spotted Kermit walking clumsily down the stairs "Whats going on green man?" Floyd asked.
Kermit stumbled off the last step and regained his balance before falling on his face. "Nothing I just had a chat with Miss Piggy and now I have to go find Scooter." He said.
Floyd laughed "You looking a little unstable man what'd the pig do drug ya?" He asked.
"I-I'm not sure" Kermit replied leaning a chair for support.
Floyd laughed again "Well consider yourself lucky ever since that one time back before you even thought about this show the pig has whacked me out of every room every chance she gets." Floyd said.
"You knew Miss Piggy before?" Kermit asked.
"Ya the band played at one of her shows and well it was definitely laughing matter." Floyd said.
"What'd she do?" Kermit asked
"Well lets just say I didn't leave using the door that night." Floyd replied.
"Floyd c'mon man you're gonna be late for practice man." Dr. Teeth said.
"See ya green stuff" Floyd said following Dr. Teeth away.
Kermit finally was as to stand up and find Scooter.
"How'd it go chief?" He asked.
"I think I need a coffee" Kermit said.
"Sure" Scooter replied.
Kermit sat down unaware of the eyes watching him from the shadows.

floyd<3janice

Reaction score
Chapter 22
The third show.
Kermit ran around backstage. The show had been going good so far except for Fozzie's constant fear of meeting Milton Berle.
"Alright Rowlf get onstage so you can do The Entertainer with Milton Berle!" Kermit yelled watching
Rowlf wheel the giant piano onstage.
Kermit spun around and spotted Miss Piggy pacing around. "Kermie I don't know what to sing." She said.
"Well hurry and find something you're next!" He shouted.
Miss Piggy groaned and stormed into her dressing room.

Janice laid on the couch it her dressing room she had the show to relax because Floyd promised he'd take her somewhere when the show was over.
She opened her eyes when her door opened and slammed shut again. Janice looked around someone was leaning against the closed door.
That someone wasn't Floyd.

Kermit watched Miss Piggy sprint onstage before Milton Berle could walk offstage.
"Well I guess I won't need to introduce her." He said lightly.
Fozzie was watching from the side while Miss Piggy performed her version of The Entertainer.
Kermit crossed out the last act on his schedule and waited for her to finish.

Janice stood up and walked a few steps recognizing the person immediately.
She never thought she'd see him again but here he was after all these years.
"Hello Jan it's been awhile." Her older brother said melting from the shadows.
Usually none of the muppets saw they're family often. If they did they were excited if they were one of the few that still had a family.
Gonzo didn't know where he came from and Floyd had lost his parents at an early age.
Janice was a different case. She still had her family but seeing them didn't always fill her with happiness especially when she thought of her brother and father.

Michael and Janice had been close as kids they were each other's best friends up until when Janice turned eight. Michael was two years older.
Eight was when Janice met the rest of the band. She had started to develop an interest in music and slowly drift away from Michael until they were both feeling as though they didn't know one another at all.
"Mike what are you doing here?" She asked using her old nickname for him.
Michael grimaced and pushed himself away from the door. "Dad sent me." He told her.
Janice felt cold hands grip her heart and give it a painful squeeze. What did her father want now?
"What does he like want?" Janice asked.
"He wants you to come home. It's been more than three years and he thinks you've made a few mistakes." Michael said just as Floyd walked through the door.
He froze and regarded Michael with growing confusion.
Michael smiled "More than a few mistakes." He whispered slyly.
Floyd closed the door and cast Janice a look the clearly said 'Whats he doing here?' Janice sighed "Mike I'm not going anywhere with you." She said pushing past her brother to stand beside Floyd.
"Jannie we miss you dad's sorry I'm sorry." Michael pleaded.
"Mike I'm sorry but I can't forgive you." Janice whispered.
Michael sighed and stood in the doorway. "This isn't over." he said before disappearing.
"What's he doing here?" Floyd asked closing the door again.
Janice spun around feeling the tears sting her eyes "I know as much as you do." She told him.
Floyd sighed and sat on the couch Janice sat beside him and stared at the door half expecting Michael to return.

Kermit walked home tuning out Fozzie's constant babble. "I can't believe I met Milton Berle without messing up!" Fozzie exclaimed.
Kermit nodded like he was listening and walked onto the porch Fozzie walked inside still talking. Kermit lingered on the porch feeling something watching him. Something just out of sight and reach. Kermit waited a moment more before going inside.

MissMusical12

Reaction score
Uh oh! More trouble for Janice.......first Joyce, now her older brother. Not oh good oh. :eek: