Q&A/Info: The Creature Calamity Club (Revised)

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
Ok then...I guess its no different from me constantly joking that I look like a fictional character and no one seems to notice :stick_out_tongue:

Bannanasketch

Reaction score
OOC means out of character, so thats not really what he is asking. Um...I think might be stretching it and you should avoid doing that...
Okay, I mean usually it's very rare in fiction, but it happens more for "shock value." In the show Supernatural, there's a whole episode where the brothers end up in an alternate universe where they are in our world where their adventures are the TV show. I haven't seen the episode but it's just one example.

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
Bump.

Guys. Please. This is NOT a comedy style rp. This is more of a DRAMA

We are monsters living in the real world with real people who don't believe in monsters. Meaning, no using powers around large crowds of people, unless you are going to acknowledge that it is going to cause a mass panic.

Remember. Real world. Real world problems.

Read from the end of the thread and go backwards if you want a feel for what we are doing.

and again, please do not be crazy and random.

Think about it as writing a serious novel, that happens to be supernatural.

If you want to be crazy and happy and have fun all the time, join MopFam

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
It's October and that means Halloween! It's the perfect time to join the CCC.

Now, if you have been actually reading it, it's mainly just Yuna and me. Which sucks. I understand that the speed is daunting and you may feel like you would be interrupting something by posting, but you are not. If I see someone else post I do tend to try to steer it in a way that we can meet up and interact.

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
I'm bumping this because we seriously need more people. It's still mostly just Yuna and me. I think my last post about being serious might have scared some people. There is a difference between being lighthearted and making jokes and being random. We just don't want people being random like in the crazy thread.

Also, at this point, while we say we "play ourselves," you can create any kind of character you want, as long as you pm someone, preferably Yuna or me to discuss it. If there is a fictional character you want to play as, or base your character off of, that's fine too. I've pretty much stolen Johnny 13 from Danny Phantom and altered him a bit (well...a lot...) for the rp

Bannanasketch

Reaction score
I'd come back in except I'm in the final weeks of the semester and the work is getting much harder. I might try to make an appearance over Christmas break though.

AlittleMayhem

Reaction score
Sorry I'm really bad at putting pages into categories. ^////^ Could anyone lend a hand?