Favorite Fraggle quote

PanthraDion

Reaction score
At the beginning of "Bored Stiff" (season 3) Wembley and Gobo are going on an adventure. Wembley is very excited about going on an adventure with Gobo. He then starts talking about an adventurous expedition.

FrackleFan2012

Reaction score
Almost the entire scene of Manny's Land of Carpets where the Fraggles argue where they want to go. ("Manny's Land of Carpets!" "Bubba's Burger Barn!" "Sally Spotless Cleaners!") LOL!

Also, the Trash Heap's "You cannot leave the magic."

Twisted Tails

Reaction score
Almost the entire scene of Manny's Land of Carpets where the Fraggles argue where they want to go. ("Manny's Land of Carpets!" "Bubba's Burger Barn!" "Sally Spotless Cleaners!") LOL!

Also, the Trash Heap's "You cannot leave the magic."
Well, Gob knows that the "box" and the voice inside of it is driving them nuts. Other than that, I really laughed at that episode early this summer before I found out that oh man Jerry was gone. I thought Jerry and Gobo we're part of each other. Man, I can't believe I miss him.

Gonzo's Hobbit

Reaction score
I've got quite a few. Unfortunately the only one that comes to mind at the moment is
"I don't know if my head works any better than my stomach. Maybe I should start thinking with my tail." By Wembley from "Voice Inside"

I also like when Red says "Who is this guys?" in reference to Cantus.

Twisted Tails

Reaction score
I've got quite a few. Unfortunately the only one that comes to mind at the moment is
"I don't know if my head works any better than my stomach. Maybe I should start thinking with my tail." By Wembley from "Voice Inside"

I also like when Red says "Who is this guys?" in reference to Cantus.
Oh my gosh! Yeah, I LOVED that episode and I start to laugh when that quote came up from Wembley when he finds out that Gobo is in trouble. Hee Hee! :coy:

What was the episode when Red said, "Who is this guys?" in a reference to Cantus?

Gonzo's Hobbit

Reaction score
It's the Episode "The Minstrels" Red's trying to figure out how to hear her song and Cantus keeps responding in that way that Cantus talks where he gives you the answer but it seems kinda vague and unless you're paying attention you don't quite get it. The reason I like Red's response is because I figure that's probably how I'd respond if I tried talking to someone like that :excited:

Beige Fraggle

Reaction score
"Everything is important. Either that or nothing is. I prefer the former." ~ Cantus in The Honk of Honks

"We each lead ourselves, and we all lead each other." ~ Mokey in Mokey, Then and Now

"I'm beginning to think everything's magic... if you see it that way." ~ Gobo in Change of Address

Boober's plea to the Silly Creatures in The River of Life is one of the most moving speeches in the entire series, in my opinion.