What do you know about dreams?

newsmanfan

Reaction score
-------------
Thank you guys for making me giggle. Needed that. :news:

------------

bouncingbabyfig

Reaction score
Haha! Not sure how I'm supposed to reply to that... Otay, Newsie. I giggled too.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Last night, I had quite a baaaaaad trip... I had this dream that my puppet work was being possessed by Satan: I remember specifically, I was making a conceptual design of a character, but everytime I finished it, everything about the design actually changed and morphed on the paper to be completely different that what I had designed.

I'm not going to interpret it as it being Satan's fault I've had a crappy year this year as far as my puppet projects go, BUT, I do believe he's probably having a good time at my expense over the whole thing, because hey, he's Satan, he'd get a kick out of a surgeon tying knots in someone's colon; every failure and setback I've had this year has probably been one great big laugh for him.

newsmanfan

Reaction score
--------------
So -- who's been playing with those dirty little puppets again, hmmmmm? The kind that pretend to be all wholesome and good and are really tools of unspeakable EVIL? Could it be, oh I don't know...Frank Oz? Well the Star Wars prequels were pretty evil, but no....hmmmm...could it be...oh I don't know....
SATAN?!
-------------

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
Was this entity or whatever named Slappy or Chucky by any chance? :stick_out_tongue:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Usually, I tend to have a great night's sleep when I'm in layers... y'know, nice cool weather, and wearing actual pajamas, so it really came as a shock to me that even though last night was one of those nights, I had a bunch of borderline nightmarish dreams last night. :frown:

Hubert

Reaction score
And I had an extremely weird dream the other night...I was walking down the street alone, and some random person came over to, grabbed me, and started tickling me...

...I wonder what that means...