Sesamestreet.org relaunches for Season 39

minor muppetz

Reaction score
I'm pretty sure they've been non-beta for a few years now.
I know I saw "Beta version" written by the main logo after the site relaunched in 2008.

Also, while they got rid of the search option for the videos (stupid move, SW), there's a search bar at the top that can limit results to videos, so that's good.
I eventually found that. It's good to see that, though I can't find any Teeny Little Super Guy videos, regardless of whether I type in "Teeny_Little_Superguy" or "Teeny_Little_Super_Guy". I hope all the links that are on Muppet Wiki still work (considering they replaced many videos with a different format I'd be surprised).

minor muppetz

Reaction score
Well I checked and at least one of the video links at Muppet Wiki still works (I only checked one clip, where Teeny Little Super Guy shows traffic safety).

It seems it'll be hard to know if new clips are added to the site. And it's a shame we can no longer find tags to click on when watching the videos.

Something I noticed: In the "Muppets" section, the image of Bruno on the Bruno page is a reverse image found in the 40th anniversary book (this part I already knew), but interestingly, for a reversal photo, his name as written on his jacket is not presented in reverse. I guess they did some photoshopping so it doesn't look like a mirror image, though I say if they were going to reverse a Bruno image and not make it obvious they should have just photoshopped the whole name tag off (his name isn't written on both sides of the jacket).

FrackleFan2012

Reaction score
Now, it's "Count with The Count Day" with The Count, again.

I think that pays tribute to Jerry Nelson.

Reactions: mo