"BIRD CALL" Kickstarter!

AAO

Reaction score
Hello everyone here at MUPPET CENTRAL!
I'm Calvin Lester and I am needing some support from fellow "puppet peeps" :smile:
I've started a Kickstarter account for my series "Bird Call"! As of now we have 48 days to go. We need to raise $20,000 to film our Pilot Episode to move forward with the project! With Kickstarter, a pledge of even a dollar will help us reach our goal! Please feel free to check our site and our Kickstarter account. Any pledge you make will also come with a reward depending on how much you pledge! Check out the show's website and our videos! We have a few clips from our recent LIVE show on our youtube channel. Thanks for taking time to read this!

Here's our sites:
www.birdcallradio.com
http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/2131822910/bird-call-0

You can find me AND Bird Call on Facebook at:
www.facebook.com/cal.5.mack
and
www.facebook.com/birdcallradio101.8

Cast: Calvin Lester, Jason Rush, Tyler Bunch, Nick Peugh, Cameron Matthews, Rachael Biehler, Jason Stanley, Luke Gerdes, Billy Horne, and Sean McMurray

Thank you so much everyone!!!

davidmartiste

Reaction score
Fantastic characters Calvin. Very well done. Best of luck on your kickstarter campaign. Enjoying your Youtube channel.

Gonzo's Hobbit

Reaction score
Oh Wow this looks incredible Calvin. Just saw the video you posted. Hope you're able to get the fudning. I'll see if I can donate anything after I get paid this week. You guys look like you're having so much fun.

AAO

Reaction score
Oh Wow this looks incredible Calvin. Just saw the video you posted. Hope you're able to get the fudning. I'll see if I can donate anything after I get paid this week. You guys look like you're having so much fun.
I appreciate it as well as the birds do :stick_out_tongue: haha! And you better believe we're having fun! :big_grin: It is a blast to do this. Very happy to have the cast I have! Thank you!!!

Reaction score
Gotta say Luckl-Duckl is a pretty funny guy good face 4 the show..what city do you guys film in?

Gonzo's Hobbit

Reaction score
Just wanna say I've been watching some of your videos on YouTube and I love them. I really hope you guys get the funding you need. Do you have a backup plan in case kickstarter doesn't work?

AAO

Reaction score
Gotta say Luckl-Duckl is a pretty funny guy good face 4 the show..what city do you guys film in?
Hey Thanks! Me and Luckl are close :wink: haha! I currently live in Orlando, Florida as well as the other members of the cast. Tyler Bunch lives in Connecticut but does vocals for things for the show as Fowl Owl.