Steve Whitmire contact info

bouncingbabyfig

Reaction score
I just regret ever writing my letters to Disney!!! I know they just probably took it and threw it in the pile of no return! I should've wrote to Henson or sesame street. X_X
They never answer letters, trust me on that. Henson or Sesame Street would probably be the best option. :/

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
Yeah I know that now after I sent it! Lol! But I'm sending a birthday card to Steve next month anyways so guess where it's NOT going? Not to the mouse! Lol!

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
Yes and because his birthday happens to be the same day as Jim Henson's I feel like maybe his gets overshadowed a little. With no disrespect to Jim but I feel Steve's is just as important. I'm gonna go to the craft store next month and get some things to make this card. I have some Muppet stickers here so I will use them to decorate. :smile:

bouncingbabyfig

Reaction score
Yes and because his birthday happens to be the same day as Jim Henson's I feel like maybe his gets overshadowed a little. With no disrespect to Jim but I feel Steve's is just as important. I'm gonna go to the craft store next month and get some things to make this card. I have some Muppet stickers here so I will use them to decorate. :smile:
Agreed, I think it took a lot of courage and heart to be able to take over most of the muppets that Jim did. Especially Kermit. He deserves our love and affection just as much. I find it amusing and astounding how they share the same birthday. guess it was meant to be, huh? :smile:

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
There is definitely something written in the stars on that! Lol!