Backstage romance

MissMusical12

Reaction score
Is it just me or did you use the part where Floyd goes to visit Janice for "When Dreams Come True" again? :confused:

floyd<3janice

Reaction score
Ya I used it again because It's like in the past, and it's the prequel to "When Dreams Come True"
I love your avatar by the way

floyd<3janice

Reaction score
Chapter 7
Reunion,
Kermit carried his pile of papers plus Foo Foo to the theatre he planned to give her back as soon as he could find Piggy.
On the way there he passed Gonzo, Rizzo, Pepe and Clifford they all were carrying purses of various colors, “Um guys why do you all have purses?” Kermit asked very confused.
“They’re fashion statements,” Gonzo said.
Kermit backed up a step and laughed, “Okay guys but I really don’t think they’re fashionable.” Kermit said shaking his head.
Gonzo laughed and shifted his purple purse on his shoulder, “C’mon Kermit try it they are so useful. Gonzo said. Kermit shook his head, “Um no thanks guys I’m okay without it.” He hurried on to the theatre.
Of course Piggy had gone shopping so he was stuck with Foo Foo until she came back, and that could be hours. He put Foo Foo down and walked out of his office closing the door so Foo Foo couldn’t get out, Beauregard was mopping the stage when Kermit came in, “Oh hi Kermit.” Beauregard said, “Hi Beauregard.” Kermit said walking down the steps and around the stage so he would walk on the wet stage.
Scooter was talking to Dr.Teeth and Dr.Honeydew backstage, they all seemed to be discussing something, “That wouldn’t work; you’d need to cook her first.” Dr.Teeth was saying.
“Hey guys,” Kermit said.
Everyone turned and looked at him, “Hi Kermit,” Dr.Honeydew said looking the other way when Beaker came through the door. “There you are Beaker, I’ll see you al later I have a new machine that I need to finish.” He said leading Beaker away.
“Did Floyd leave already?” Kermit asked.
“Yep our bass player and guitarist are out of action for awhile.” Dr.Teeth said. Kermit sighed “Does anyone know when Miss Piggy is coming back from shopping?” Kermit asked.
Scooter laughed, “Miss Piggy has gone to Paris for two days,” Scooter said.
“What! She’s in Paris? I’m stuck with that stupid dog for two days?” Kermit asked.
Scooter and Dr.Teeth laughed, “She left you with Foo Foo?” Scooter asked.
Kermit nodded.
“Wow well what can you expect you’re its dada,” Scooter mused. Kermit smacked his face with his hand, “I am not that dog’s dada!” He yelled.
“Good luck man,” Dr.Teeth said hurrying away.
Scooter laughed, “Miss Piggy I’ve got to admire her talent to get you to do anything for her.” Scooter said.
“I would not do anything for her, she just tells me we’re doing something and then runs off. It just so happens that this time she ran off to Paris.” Kermit complained.
Scooter laughed and shook his head, “By the way Skeeter and her friend Joyce are coming for a visit.” Scooter said less excitedly.
“Let’s agree on not telling Piggy until they’re here.” Kermit replied.
“I’ll agree to that,” Scooter said. Kermit smiled, “Well great when they get here tell them they’re welcome in the theatre and boarding house.” Kermit said.
Scooter nodded, “Thanks Kermit.” He said. Kermit nodded and walked off.

Morgan tackled Janice in a hug. “Morgan you remember Floyd?” Janice said.
“Of course,” Morgan said pulling Floyd into an equally tight hug. “Was he here the whole time?” She asked.
Janice shook her head, “Like no he got here last night,” Janice said.
“Great” Morgan said. She walked over and sat on the couch. “So I was thinking we could go out for lunch and drive around a bit.” Morgan said.
“Sure sounds totally great.” Janice said, Morgan smiled and stood up grabbing her purse, “Let’s go then.” She said leading them out the door.
“So I called up the rest of the gang you guys should remember them, they’re all out of town.” Morgan said referring to the other musician’s Janice had been friends with.
“Oh bummer but I haven’t talked to them in years,” Janice said. Morgan laughed and parked the car they got out and walked inside.

“Man I can’t take it anymore how do you keep beating me?” Zoot asked. Dr.Teeth laughed,
“I am unbeatable like I’ve said before. And will say again when I beat you again.” Dr.Teeth replied. Zoot shot him a glare and threw the first dart. “You’re not off to a good start.” Dr.Teeth said. Zoot sighed and backed up giving Dr.Teeth room for his turn.
He shot the dart. Zoot’s mouth gaped open.
“You ready to quit?” Dr.Teeth asked.
Zoot closed his mouth and grabbed another dart, “The game isn’t over yet,” He said.
Dr.Teeth arched his eyebrows in surprise, “Nice shot I think you’re getting it, which means I’ll have to step it a bit.” He laughed.
Zoot was going to take a shot but Kermit came downstairs with Foo Foo in his arms. “Can you feed her to Animal?” Kermit asked holding up Foo Foo who growled in defense.
“Man Animal won’t eat that he hates junk food.” Dr.Teeth said. Kermit laughed and looked at Animal who was looking at Foo Foo with growing dislike, “Animal will you make an exception this once?” Kermit almost begged.
“How would the pig feel if Animal ate her dog?” Zoot asked.
Kermit shrugged, “Hopefully scared enough to leave me alone” He said hopefully.
Dr.Teeth laughed “Well here’s what I’d do to her if I wanted to get rid of the hog...”
“I’m not cooking her.” Kermit said.
Dr.Teeth smiled and turned back to the dart board.
Kermit shook his head and ran back upstairs where Sam was reading the newspaper in the living room. Scooter walked in a minute later with Skeeter and her friend Joyce
Joyce had blond hair and green eyes she was wearing a red sundress and brown boots.
“Kermit!” Scooter shouted walking over Skeeter and Joyce followed close behind.
“Hey Skeeter,” Kermit said hugging Scooter’s twin sister. “Hey Kermit this is Joyce.” She said.
Kermit smiled, “Hi Joyce welcome to the boarding house.” He said.
“Hi Kermit it’s so good to meet you.” Joyce said.
Kermit nodded and turned to Scooter, “I think there’s a room upstairs. It’s so crowded here but there is an empty room we have for guests so you two can have it.” Kermit said. “Great thanks Kermit.” Skeeter said.
They picked up their bags and hurried upstairs. Kermit sighed and walked off Foo Foo still squirming in his arms.

Piggy returned two days later. Kermit marched downstairs, “Piggy my office now!” Kermit yelled making her flinch.
“Oh Kermie where’s Foo Foo?” She asked.
“In my office” Kermit said Piggy trembled and walked into Kermit’s office standing in front of his desk, “I’m sorry I left Kermie but moi needed a new fall wardrobe.” She said softly. Kermit glared and shoved Foo Foo into her arms. “I am done with you; I’m done with dates and especially that dog! We are doing a show here that is all. Now go before that dog becomes dinner.” Kermit snapped. He wasn’t usually that cruel but she’d tricked him too many times.
“I’m sorry,” She cried before running out. Kermit felt a pang of guilt in his chest but he didn’t follow her for the fear of encouraging her further.
He marched out of his office and outside to get the papers he’d left at the theatre. His office door was closed still but when he opened it his stomach dropped. All the papers on his desk had been shredded into tiny little scraps.
He trembled with anger and stomped out of his office towards the boarding house knowing exactly who did it.
“Piggy!” He screamed running upstairs and throwing open her door Foo Foo jumped and ran under her bed.
“Kermie?” She asked looking at him.
“You did it you had that dog destroy all the scripts for next week’s show!” Kermit yelled.
Piggy flinched, “I didn’t I only wanted you to bond.” She said in a high voice.
Kermit fumed, “I hate that dog and I hate you!” he yelled instantly regretting it when he saw the tears in her eyes. “Piggy I-I didn’t mean...”
“Whatever frog,” She said. Pushing past him and disappeared before he could say anything else.

The next week flew by for Janice soon she was back at the boarding house with Floyd. No one had seen Miss Piggy for days, and Kermit felt awful.
The band was practicing in the music room one afternoon when Skeeter and Joyce came in.
“Hey guys,” Skeeter said.
“Skeeter it’s been like forever since I saw you.” Janice said hugging her.
“This is my friend Joyce,” Skeeter said. “Hi” Janice said, “Hey.” Joyce replied.
“I forgot that the little orange helper dude had a sister,” Floyd said.
Skeeter smiled, “Hey Floyd.” She said he waved and grabbed Animal’s chain that looked like he was going to run.
“Calm down man,” Floyd said.
Janice set down her guitar, “So like how long are you guys here for?” She asked.
“Two weeks,” Skeeter replied. Janice nodded and smiled, “Like great, have you guys like gone to the theatre yet?” Janice asked.
“Not yet wanna come?” Skeeter asked.
“Fer sure,” Janice said following them to the door. “You guys don’t mind if I go right?” Janice asked.
“Go ahead,” Dr.Teeth said. With a smile Janice ran out of the room.
They walked to the theatre, “So Janice how are you and Zoot doing?” Skeeter asked.
“We broke up.” Janice said. Skeeter hugged her, “I’m sorry.” She said Janice shrugged, “We’re better off as friends anyways.” Janice said. The theatre was almost empty. The show was still a few days away. “Hey Janice,” It was Joyce talking.
“What’s up?” Janice replied.
“Well like when’s the next show?” She asked in her constantly high voice.
Janice walked to the stage, “In three days.” She replied. Joyce nodded and gave her a bright smile.
Kermit was not in a good mood he’d had to rewrite the entire show. And give everyone their new scripts to practice.
Dr.Teeth and Floyd were setting up for the band’s practice for the Chopin’s number they were doing in the show.
“I’ll go get that extra cord.” Dr.Teeth said walking out the door. It opened again a second later, “That was fast Teeth,” Floyd said turning around. “You’re not Teeth.” Floyd said to Joyce who was standing behind him.
“Sorry, you’re Floyd right?” she asked.
“Its fine and ya,” he replied.
She laughed and flipped her long hair. “I was actually looking for you,” She said.
“You were?” He asked. Joyce nodded.
“Ya I was wondering if you could help me and Skeeter with hooking up some lights. We told Kermit we would hook it up but we don’t know how.” She said.
Floyd laughed, “Um...sure why not.” He said following her. Joyce led him backstage. “Oh never mind I guess Skeeter got Beauregard to do it.” Joyce said.
“Okay I’m gonna go back to the music room.” Floyd said hurrying away.
Janice was the only one there when he walked in. “Hey babe,” He said.
“Hey where were you Teeth like said you were here?” Janice said.
“Was going to help Joyce with a light but was already fixed.” Floyd said.
“Oh cool,” Janice said.
Floyd pulled her close, “I’m back now,” He said Janice laughed and put her arms around his neck.
“Good,” She replied and he kissed her. He held her tightly, and hid fingers tangled in her hair.
Janice pulled back slightly, “I love you,” She whispered.
Floyd stepped back but didn’t release her waist. “Remember that picture, the one I said was good that you remember?” He asked.
Janice nodded, “You said it was like because I looked pretty.” She replied.
Floyd nodded, “You did, you always do but there’s more.” He said.
Janice smiled she knew there was something he wasn’t saying, “Like what didn’t you tell me?” Janice asked.
Floyd took her hands. “That was the day that I realized that I um realized that I loved you.” He said.
“Floyd we were fourteen,” Janice replied.
“I know.” He said Janice smiled and kissed him, “I’m sorry,” She whispered.
Floyd gave her a puzzled look, “For what?” he asked.
“Making you suffer while was with Zoot.” She laughed.
Floyd smiled, “I’m okay now,” He said.
Janice hugged him,

Kermit finally found Miss Piggy she was in her dressing room,
“Piggy I’m so sorry.” Kermit said walking into the dressing room
“Oh Kermit what can I do for you?” She asked.
Kermit flinched at her calling him Kermit opposed to Kermie.
“I didn’t mean what I said, I do like you but sometimes you just go over the top.” Kermit said.
Piggy’s gaze softened. “I’m sorry too Kermie, about Foo Foo and everything.” She replied.
“Okay well I’m happy we’re friends again.” Kermit said.
“Me too,” Piggy replied.
Kermit smiled and left happy that they could at least be friends for awhile.

floyd<3janice

Reaction score
Chapter 8
Stolen and Heartbroken
Janice watched she wasn’t mad just curious. Joyce was getting Floyd to do everything, and then she would laugh and joke with him. Janice was watching him help Joyce set up the microphone that she offered to set up for Kermit.
Janice never really got jealous and this time she knew that was only helping Joyce because she’d asked him to.
Janice watched Floyd stand up once the microphone was done.
“There it should be fine.” Floyd said.
“Thanks,” Joyce said with a smile.
Floyd nodded and started walking towards the wing where Janice was standing. She walked onto the stage when he was getting off.
“Hey,” He said catching her waist and pulling her closer.
“Oh hey,” She said.
“Where’re you going?” He asked.
“Over to talk to Joyce,” Janice said. Floyd looked over his shoulder where Joyce was smiling at him. Janice tried not to glare at her. “I’ll talk to you later.” Janice said. Floyd nodded and walked off backstage.
Janice took a deep breath and walked over to Joyce who was standing on the stage with her hands on her hips and her lips pressed together.
“Hey Janice,” She said when Janice walked over.
“Hi Joyce,” Janice replied.
Joyce smiled. “Hey is Floyd like your boyfriend or something?” She asked.
Janice smiled, “Ya he is actually,” Joyce’s smile faded.
“Oh, well good luck with that,” Joyce whispered.
“What?” Janice asked.
Joyce gave her an obviously fake smile. “You just don’t seem like his type, “Joyce said looking into the rows of seats.
“Like what do you mean not his type?” Janice had to stop herself from snapping at her.
“Look Janice you seem nice but, let’s face it you’d be better off dating the drummer.” Joyce said.
Janice this time did glare at her. “Joyce rully what do you mean? Floyd would never go out with like you.” Janice snapped.
“We’ll see about that.” Joyce said before stomping backstage. Janice walked in the opposite direction, she had to find Floyd.

Floyd was in the music room setting up his bass. The door opened, he got up thinking it was Janice but Joyce was leaning in the doorway.
“What broke?” He asked.
Joyce laughed and walked closer. Floyd backed up but almost tripped over his bass.
“Where’s Janice?” She asked.
Floyd looked out the window in the room that showed the hallway it was empty.
“I thought she was with you.” Floyd said,
Joyce shook her head, “I never saw her.” She took a step closer Floyd couldn’t move and suddenly knew how Kermit felt when he was being trapped by Miss Piggy.
“You know I better go find Janice because ya know she’s my girlfriend and all.” Floyd said trying to sidestep around her.
“Oh Floyd, no need to rush Janice will be fine.” Joyce said. Floyd tried to go the other way but she laughed and stepped the same way.
Joyce stepped forwards and smiled Floyd couldn’t move and now he really felt bad for Kermit being trapped by the pig all the time. Before he could get away Joyce jumped up and kissed him.

Janice ran down the hall she had to get to Floyd.
She stopped at every room she saw. Finally she got to the music room the door was closed so she went to the window instead. She wished she hadn’t, Floyd was in there with Joyce and he was kissing her.
Janice’s heart dropped and tears welled in her eyes. This time it bothered her and this time she cried.
She ran down the halls with tears blurring her vision, she didn’t stop running she ran outside and into the boarding house. She couldn’t breathe from the tears and could barely see. She slid open the window and crawled onto the roof. She sat on the warm shingles then really started to cry.
Her lithe frame quaked with the tears and her heart felt like it was being torn from her chest.
She wasn’t sure how long she was up there but it was dark when she finally started to stop crying.
The sound of a window sliding open got her attention; Floyd sat beside her a second later. “Hey Jan where’d you go this afternoon I was looking for ya.” He said.
“Oh you looked like you were rully busy with Joyce,” Janice said.
Floyd laughed, “Nah I was only helping her with a few things.” He said
Janice laughed. “Ya you were rully helping her out when last I saw ya.” She said.
Floyd turned her face towards him. “Jan were you crying?” He asked. Janice turned her face away, “I’m fine.” She snapped.
Floyd flinched Janice rarely got angry. “What happened?” He asked.
Janice sighed and wiped away the tears that had started to fall again. “It’s just after Joyce told me off and then I went to warn you but I guess you’d already made up your mind.” She said.
Floyd narrowed his eyes but then he knew what she meant. “Janice I didn’t kiss her trust me it was her.” He said. Janice looked away, “Whatever, you seemed pretty happy helping her out and then...” She started to cry again.
“Janice I don’t like her, I li-love you,” He said.
Janice shook her head, “I like rully love you too.” She said.
Floyd picked her up into his arms. “I’m sorry,” he said.
“I forgive you,” Janice replied finding it near impossible to stay mad at him.
Floyd smiled and hugged her pulling her into his arms. Janice leaned against him she was happy everything was cleared up again.

It was already the day before the show again, Zero Mostel was the guest star. Kermit had everything sorted out and ready to go,
“Hey Kermit,” Gonzo said walking by walking by with a purple purse on shoulder.
“Hey I see you still have the purse.” Kermit said.
“Yes, It holds all my stuff oh it’s so nice too,” Gonzo said.
Kermit sighed. “Gonzo I really don’t think it’s fashionable I think it’s weird; did Piggy tell you it was cool?” Kermit asked.
“No Fozzie.” Gonzo replied.
Kermit nodded. “Well it was probably for his show it’s not real it’s was just a prop.” Kermit said.
Gonzo frowned “Well then I have a lot of explaining to do, see you later Kermit.” Gonzo said.
“Bye Gonzo,” Kermit said.
Piggy came strutting by a minute later Kermit watched her go by and sighed he still regretted what he’d said to her and needed to make it right.
He would talk to her later they had last minute things so worry about.
“Dr.Teeth I’ve hired a professional pianist for the Chopin’s number so you guys are off the hook this week,” Kermit said.
“Great man now we have time to work on findin yet another gig.” Dr.Teeth said heading backstage.
“Kermit what about the lady wrestling you and my uncle talked about?” Scooter asked.
“I found one lady wrestler but I need to find a second could you help me out?” Kermit asked.
“Sure thing boss,” Scooter said hurrying away,

I'll post more tonight. But I might not post for a few days I'll be out of town for a few days but I'll post soon.

floyd<3janice

Reaction score
Chapter 9
The media wars,
Kermit woke up to voices outside of the boarding house. He looked outside his window and gasped.
Good grief what happened? He thought when he saw the sea of reporters.
He wasted no time he ran downstairs and through the living room where a crowd had formed.
“Kermit what is this?” Sam asked peering out through the curtains.
Kermit shook his head, “I have no idea but don’t worry I’ll find out.” He opened the door and stepped outside.
Rushes of questions were shot at him as soon he stepped over the threshold. “Mr. the Frog is this true?” Someone asked flinging a newspaper in his face. He gaped at the cover before running back inside. “What is it Kermit?” Dr.Teeth asked.
Kermit found his voice and looked up, “Floyd you cheated on Janice?” Kermit said flipping the newspaper around. The headline was.
Floyd Cheats
A picture of Floyd kissing Joyce was below.
Kermit sighed before reading the article.

Over the past few weeks rumors that The Electric Mayhem’s bassist Floyd Pepper and the band’s guitarist Janice are dating have appeared in the news all over the country. But a few days ago this picture of Floyd kissing a girl that’s not Janice was leaked to the press.
Rumors have circled that Floyd is cheating on Janice.
We haven’t talked to either Floyd or Janice but are the rumors true?
Did Floyd really cheat?
There will be more to come soon.

Floyd was looking at the picture with as much shock as everyone else.
“Floyd is that true?” Dr.Teeth asked.
“Nah man, I would never do that. I mean it was her not me.” Floyd said.
Kermit looked confused, “What do you mean Floyd?” He asked.
“Joyce was the one who kissed me,” Floyd replied,
“Then who took the picture?” Dr.Teeth asked. Floyd shrugged and got up. “I need to go find Janice,” He said taking off up the stairs.
Janice was brushing her hair when he walked in. “Floyd?” She said. He rushed over and grabbed her waist steering her towards the bed. She sat down and pulled him down next to her. “Did you see the newspaper?” He asked.
Janice shook her head her eyes filled with worry, “No what wrong?” She asked.
“Don’t believe what it says if anyone asks deny it,” He said.
Janice’s smile faded and she stood up helping him up after her, “Floyd like what’s going on?” She asked.
“Just come with me,” He said taking her hand. She followed him downstairs and into the crowd in the living room.
“Floyd will you like tell me what’s...” She stopped when Kermit handed her the paper.
She read the article and looked up.
“It thought you said?” She started but Floyd cut her off. “I did, it’s not true.” He said, Janice sighed.
“Jan, please I didn’t mean for it to happen.” He said.
“Floyd then who took the picture?” She asked,
Floyd shrugged “We don’t know.” He said Janice put the paper down and hugged him, “I believe you.” She said.
Kermit sighed, “Janice how do you know?” He asked.
“Because, of what Joyce said to me,” She replied.
Floyd wrapped an arm around Janice waist and pulled back.
“What did she say Janice?” Kermit asked.
Janice sighed and stepped away from Floyd he didn’t release her waist but he wasn’t hugging her. “She told me I wasn’t right for Floyd and that, he liked her. That she would like end up with him, and that he’d leave me for her.” Janice said.
Floyd’s arm tightened around her waist drawing her back slightly.
“Where is Joyce?” Floyd asked. Janice could hear the warning in his voice.
Janice turned and rested a hand on his shoulder to try and calm him down.
Kermit thought deeply “What are you two going to do?” Kermit asked. Janice sighed and fell forwards into Floyd’s arms again resting her head on his chest. “We just have to be seen together and keep Floyd as far away from Joyce as possible.” Janice said.
Kermit nodded, “We’ll help you.” He said.
“Thanks man,” Floyd replied. Kermit nodded the crowd dispersed and they were left alone.
“Floyd I’m sorry.” Janice said kissing his cheek.
Floyd shook his head, “It’s not your fault.” He replied. Janice jumped up and kissed him. He wrapped his arms tighter around her and pulled her close. Janice pulled back when the door closed behind them.
She turned; Joyce was standing him the doorway. “Floyd baby, our date’s tonight the whole press will be dying to get an interview with us so get your story straight.” She ran off before either of them could reply.
“Jan, I...”
“Go.” She said.
Floyd almost jumped at her response, “What?” He asked.
“I said go. Trust me Floyd you could totally fix this.” Janice said.
“Jan, what do you...wait that could work.” He said realizing what she meant.
“So go ahead, I’ll be fine.” Janice said.
Floyd kissed her soundly, “I love you.” He said before running upstairs.

I'm sorry this is extreamely short, I'll post more Monday night hope you enjoy this chapter for now.