Backstage romance

Misskermie

Reaction score
It's alright!

Foo Foo's gender is only specified in a few episodes.

Twisted Tails

Reaction score
Yeaaahhhh Buddy! :big_grin:
Awww! Your avatar is so adorable! My avatar is when Mokey sees a Pookbah for the first time. She calls this group "serious." Would I call a group serious if I i was invited to a silly secret group for the first time. I sure would! Ha! Ha!

MissMusical12

Reaction score
Awww! Your avatar is so adorable! My avatar is when Mokey sees a Pookbah for the first time. She calls this group "serious." Would I call a group serious if I i was invited to a silly secret group for the first time. I sure would! Ha! Ha!
Hopefully, I find a new avatar soon. Just as soon as I can find a good one. :wink:

floyd<3janice

Reaction score
Chapter 6
Show time
September 17 season two premier
Janice walked downstairs for breakfast she was leaving tonight after the show to visit her best friend Morgan.
She got some cereal and a glass of water and ate quickly. Then went upstairs to pack, she was going for less than a week and was going to stay in a hotel opposed to sharing Morgan’s crammed one bedroom apartment.
Floyd was just walking out of his room when Janice came up the stairs. “Jan” He said walking over to her.
“Hey” she said, she had barley talked to him since two nights ago.
“I need to talk to you.” He said. Janice sighed and cast a glance at her room down the hall. “Can we talk later I like rully need to pack and stuff.” She said backing towards her room.
“Ya sure come find me after.” Floyd said, Janice nodded and ran to her room and straight to her closet.
She rully did want to talk to him, but she had so much work to do with all the last minute rehearsals and packing for Morgan’s she didn’t know what to do.
She threw the first clothes she saw in her closet into her bag and zipped it up.
She ran a brush through her hair again before running downstairs.
Floyd wasn’t in the living room when she came down or in the kitchen but Zoot was,
“Hey Zoot, do you know where Floyd is?” She asked.
“He went to the theatre for rehearsal,” Zoot replied. Janice nodded “Thanks Zoot.” She said running for the door.
“Jan wait!” Zoot called, Janice turned around,
“Like what is it?” She asked.
Zoot sighed, “We-we’re still friends right?” He asked softly.
“Fer sure,” Janice said smiling Zoot smiled. Janice continued for the door, it was overcast and rain threatened any moment. Janice ran quickly her feet pounding the sidewalk.
She burst into the theatre doors and looked around there was no sign of Floyd or the rest of the band,
She hurried to the stage where Floyd was helping Kermit with a checklist.
“Floyd!” She said running over. He caught her in a half hug, “so green dude if you could the soundproof room isn’t so soundproof so maybe get it checked out?” Floyd asked.
“I’ll see what I can do Floyd,” Kermit said hurrying off.
Janice watched Kermit leave then pulled Floyd closer he wrapped his arms around her.
“What did you like wanna talk about?” She asked.
“The other night...”
“Janice!” Piggy screeched stomping on stage.
Janice rolled her eyes “Piggy could you wait like one second?” She asked.
Piggy grabbed Janice’s other arm, “no Rowlf just agreed to practice his lines and moi will not look bad on stage because vous forgot vous lines!” Piggy said dragging Janice away from Floyd.
“I’ll like fer sure talk to you later.” Janice said to him, Piggy pulled Janice backstage and over to where Rowlf was sitting with a puppy in his arms.
“Okay guys we have today and that’s it let’s do this,” Piggy growled in warning pulling out her script.

Finally it was show time.
“Everybody get ready!” Kermit yelled calling everyone into their positions for the opening theme.
Janice hurried backstage but Floyd already in his purple orchestra suit grabbed her arm. “Can I please talk to you now?” He asked.
“In a few minutes I need to get ready for Vet’s Hospital.” Janice said. Floyd sighed and walked into the orchestra pit. Janice feeling guilty ran into her dressing room. She changed quickly while the first sketch was on.
She opened the door and ran right into Floyd who was back in his usual clothes. “Hey nurse.” He said.
“Hey um guy holding sunglasses. Why are you like holding sunglasses?” Janice asked.
Floyd laughed “The rest of the band voted we gotta give them to Fozzie he’s officially hip.” Floyd said.
Janice laughed, “Okay I’ll talk to you later,” she said hurrying off to find Piggy and Rowlf.
“What’s on?” Janice asked standing beside them. “The screaming thing” Rowlf replied watching it fall off Statler and Waldorf’s balcony.
“Or best of the week,” Piggy said naming the next sketch.
“Great we’re totally on next.” Janice said.
Kermit ran over, “Get on now” He said gesturing forwards.
Janice Piggy and Rowlf ran onstage.
Floyd found Dr.Teeth setting up his keyboard, “Hey man,” Floyd said sitting beside him. Dr.Teeth looked up, “Hey Floyd,” He said.
“Fozzie Hip, Fozzie Hip!” Animal shouted, “Let’s go tell him.” Floyd said leading Animal away.
Veterinarian’s Hospital got offstage and the next act ran on.
“Hey Teeth where’s Floyd?” Janice asked. Dr.Teeth looked up from his keyboard, “He took Animal over to say hi to Fozzie.” He replied.
Janice nodded and ran by as Rowlf went onstage to sing “It’s A Wonderful World” to the puppy.
Floyd was walking back with Animal; Fozzie lay on the ground a few feet away.
“What happened?” Janice asked,
Floyd laughed, “Animal’s a little over excited and we need to get onstage,” Floyd said letting Animal go,
“Right after I tell Kermit we don’t have a bass player for “The Lullaby of Birdland.” Floyd said walking off again, Janice sighed she’d have to talk to him later when he wasn’t so busy.
She went to her dressing room to get her things packed and get changed out of her Vet’s Hospital outfit,
Floyd was waiting outside her dressing room when she stepped out.
“You’re leaving now?” He asked. Janice nodded
“I’m done with the show for tonight I’ll like see you in a few days.” She said. Floyd leaned in and kissed her.
“Floyd, get onstage.” Dr.Teeth shouted from somewhere behind them.
Janice pulled back, “You know my number if you like need me, I’ll see you next week I...got to go.” She smiled softly then ran outside. Floyd went onstage for a few minutes. By the time he got back, Janice was already gone.

“Rowlf,” Kermit said walking backstage with a box. Rowlf looked up and smiled.”Hey Kermit what’s up?” He asked.
“I need the puppy.” Kermit replied.
Rowlf frowned. “Why?” he asked,
Kermit sighed, “I was borrowing him for the show and he needs to be given back.” Kermit said.
Rowlf sighed, “Okay but can I say goodbye?” Rowlf asked.
Kermit nodded, “Bye buddy I hope you enjoyed dinner and my song and I’ll miss you very much.” Rowlf kissed the dog’s head and put it in the box.
“Thanks Rowlf” Kermit said. Rowlf nodded and watched Kermit leave with the puppy.

Floyd sat on a nearby bench outside. A week was too long for her to be gone, they’d only been together just over a week and they were always so busy. He knew she missed her friend but he missed her more.
The rest of the band was heading back to the house when Floyd stood up, “Coming Floyd?” Dr.Teeth asked. Floyd nodded and walked over to them. Morgan only lived a few hours away Janice wasn’t that far.
“Floyd brighten up man if this is what you’re like ten minutes after she leaves I’d hate to see you a week from now.” Dr.Teeth said walking beside Floyd.
“I’m fine man, just a bit tired from the show is all.” He replied. Dr.Teeth shot him a disbelieving look but didn’t say anything.

Kermit thanked Don and was headed home when Miss Piggy found him. “Hey Kermie,” She said in a flirtatious voice. Kermit shuddered and walked faster but she kept surprisingly good pace with him considering how high her heels were.
“What do you need?” Kermit asked.
Piggy laughed again and batted her eyelashes. “I just came to tell you that Foo Foo has gladly taken a liking to you. It’s great considering you’re her new dada.” Piggy crooned.
“What!” Kermit gasped jumping three feet in the air.
Piggy laughed again, “That is why I’m leaving her with you tomorrow for some bonding time.” Piggy laughed.
“Piggy I’m not nor will I ever be your dog’s dada.” Kermit said.
Piggy touched his cheek, “We’ll see about that ma cherri,” Piggy said. Trailing her finger under his chin and forcing him to meet her gaze.
Kermit gulped lost in her overly blue eyes. “I-I’ll see you tomorrow.” Kermit said with a very bad voice crack.
Piggy blew him a kiss and walked inside leaving him trembling on the sidewalk.

Janice woke up in her hotel room. She got ready and headed over to Morgan’s,
“Hey!” Morgan said pulling her into a tight hug.
She had long wavy black hair and blue eyes. Her smile doubled in size when Janice hugged her back.
“It’s been totally like way too long” Janice said.
Morgan nodded “I know I haven’t seen you since highschool which was only three years ago but whatever I still missed you.” Morgan said.
Janice laughed and walked inside. Morgan hugged her again. “Tell me, how are you? Are you still with Zoot?” She asked,
Janice shook her head, “What happened?” Morgan asked.
“I broke like up with him, we were always fighting.” Janice said.
Morgan hugged her, “How’s the rest of the band?” She asked.
Janice shrugged “They’re fer sure great everyone is basically the same.” Janice said.
“Do you still have Animal?” Morgan asked.
Janice nodded, “Ya Floyd walks him and stuff.” Janice said.
Morgan nodded “Well I know what we’re doing this week.” Morgan said.
“What?” Janice asked.
“Finding you a boyfriend,” Morgan said.
Janice shook her head. “I like already have a boyfriend.” She said.
Morgan gave her a puzzled look, “Who?” She asked.
Janice smiled, “Floyd.” She replied,
Morgan cocked an eyebrow, “Like Floyd the bass player in the band Floyd?” She asked.
“Totally,” Janice said. Morgan hugged her, “I never pictured you two together.” Morgan said, Janice laughed. “Well we like are.” She said.
Morgan took her hands “Well then we’re going to shop and tell each other everything.” Morgan said. Janice laughed and let Morgan drag her into the hall.

“Floyd this is a crazy idea,” Dr.Teeth said following the bass player upstairs.
“I know but I’m doing it anyways.” Floyd replied walking into his room.
Dr.Teeth sighed and grabbed Floyd’s arm pulling him to a halt. “What about finding a gig?” Dr.Teeth asked.
Floyd shrugged, “We’ll put that idea on hold.” He replied.
“Floyd is it worth it?” Dr.Teeth asked,
“Of course,” Floyd said pulling on his jacket. Dr.Teeth shook his head while watching Floyd push past him and run downstairs. “Floyd it’ll just tear you apart in the end.” Dr.Teeth said.
Floyd shrugged “At least she’ll know,” Floyd said walking outside.
Dr.Teeth stood upstairs for a few minutes before returning to the game room to beat Zoot at darts again.
Animal was on the verge of insanity when Dr.Teeth returned downstairs. “Floyd’s gone,” He said picking up a dart.
“I told you last night he’d be leaving soon.” Zoot replied.
Dr.Teeth shrugged “Floyd’s a cool guy I thought he would last longer than one night, guess I was wrong.” He replied.
A loud roar ripped through the air interrupting their game. They turned around to see Animal freaking out in a chair. “I think I should walk him.” Dr.Teeth said tossing the dart over his shoulder.
He took Animal’s chain and led him upstairs. “I just beat you” He said walking upstairs. Zoot turned around and frowned. He was right.

Janice was talking to Morgan when the phone rang Morgan reached over and answered it twirling the cord around her finger.
“Hi... Yes she is hold on.” She handed Janice the phone the cord barely reaching her.
“Hello?... Hi Floyd... Yes... I do too... I will... okay I’ll see you in like a week... bye.”
Janice handed Morgan the phone who hung it up.
Janice sighed and sat on the couch; Morgan laughed and sat beside her. “So what did the rest of the band say about you and Floyd?” Morgan asked.
Janice smiled. “Well they didn’t really agree with it at first. But they’re fine now.” Janice said.
“That’s good,” Morgan replied.

Miss Piggy was ready for her plan. Kermit needed to pay attention to her. She had Foo Foo wrapped in her arms she was the most vital part in the plan.
“Okay Foo Foo it’s time to help out mommy,” Piggy said. She flung open Kermit’s office door and stepped inside,
“Kermie!” Piggy shouted walking in. “Hey Piggy,” Kermit said without looking up.
“I’ve come to drop off Foo Foo,” Piggy said Kermit stood up.
“Piggy I have no time to deal with that dog today,” Kermit said.
“She’s an angel don’t worry,” Piggy replied shoving the dog into his arms.
Piggy smiled and left before Kermit could argue. Foo Foo looked at Kermit and licked his face. “Good Grief the pig did it again,” Kermit said.
He put Foo Foo on the floor and got back to work.
“Hey Kermit I have a question.” Fozzie said walking in.
“Yes Fozzie,” Kermit replied looking up. But Fozzie was frozen with a look of terror on his face.
“Fozzie what’s wrong?” Kermit asked.
“Th-that monster!” He cried pointing to Foo Foo who sat lying on the ground.
Kermit sighed, “Fozzie it’s only Piggy’s dog she won’t hurt you.” Kermit said.
Fozzie shook his head; Foo Foo stood up and stretched. “Aah, it’s evil!” Fozzie yelled running out of the office.

Janice walked back to her hotel room, it was late and she wasn’t tired at all. But she had nothing to do.
She walked into the tiny bedroom and collapsed on the bed, she was almost asleep when she rolled over and almost fell off the small bed. She rolled over again but woke herself back up.
Janice fixed her pillow and laid back down, but now she couldn’t sleep.
After what felt like forever she sat up. Her head was pounding and she could barely keep her eyes open but there was no way she was getting to sleep.
I just need to like watch some TV
She thought and grabbed the blanket off the bed dragging it into the small living room with her. She turned on the TV and was almost asleep when there was a knock on the door.
Janice sighed and stood up leaving the blankets on the couch. And wandering over to the door and flung it open.
Floyd stood in the doorway. He was wearing dark jeans, boots a white shirt and a black leather jacket.
Janice rubbed her eyes she was sure she was hallucinating.
"Hey Jan" he said.
She dropped her hands and looked up at him. "You're really here?" She asked stupidly.
Floyd bent down and kissed her. Then she knew he was really there with his arms around her waist and she wasn't dreaming.
"I'm really here," He said hugging her.
"Wait, why are you here?" Janice asked looking up at him.
"For you," He replied.
Janice smiled and hugged him again pulling him through the doorway.
"I missed you." He murmured into her hair.
"I missed you too." Janice said.
"Did I wake you up?" He asked noticing the tiredness in her expression.
"No I couldn't sleep anyways. I'd rather have you here then sleep anyway." Janice said sitting in his lap on the couch.
"Go to sleep." He whispered in her ear.
"I can't sleep now that you're here." Janice said.
Floyd sighed and kissed her forehead. "Pretend I'm not here and sleep." He said leaning over to lay her on the couch.
"No don't put me down. Don't let me go." Janice said softly.
Floyd sighed again and resettled her in his arms.
Janice kissed him softly.
"Get some rest I'll be right here." He told her.
Janice nodded and turned her face into his jacket.
And fell asleep.
Floyd held Janice in his arms until he too couldn't stay awake any longer. He stood up and carried Janice to her bed the blankets draped over his arm.
He laid her down and placed the blankets over her. He turned to leave but she reached out and grabbed his hand holding him in place. He turned to face her.
"Where are you going?" Janice asked.
"I'm gonna go sleep out there." He said nodding towards the doorway.
Janice frowned and pulled him closer. He moved easily towards her.
"Stay here with me." She said.
Floyd cast another glance at the doorway before nodding. He kicked off his boots and threw off his jacket before settling beside her.
Janice laid her head on his chest and he wrapped his arms around her waist.
"Floyd?" Janice said after a few minutes.
"Hmmm?" he replied.
"I'm rully happy you're here." Janice said.
"I'd go anywhere for you Jan I-I love you." Janice’s heart leapt she’d had a feeling that he loved her and she loved him too.
Janice looked up at him and kissed him. "I rully love you too," She said. Floyd kissed her. "I've been waiting forever to say that to you." He said brushing the hair out of her face.
"I'm happy you did." Janice said.
Floyd kissed her again.
"You should sleep too," Janice told him resting her head on his shoulder.
"I could but I'd rather talk to you unless you want to go to sleep?" Floyd said.
"No I'm wide awake now." Janice said.
"Good." Floyd said. He sat up and pulled her into his arms again.
Janice sat up in his arms and leaned against him.
"Floyd what made you come here tonight?" Janice asked suddenly very curious.
"I don't know after I got off the phone with you I was already on
my way here. I just needed to see you and hear your voice in person. And to make sure that no one was here to steal you away from me. I'm not planning on losing you anytime soon." Floyd whispered to her.
"Aww honey I'm not giving you up either, and don't leave." Janice said.
"Why would I leave?" Floyd asked.
"I don't know. Just don't." She replied, kissing him.
"I'll never leave you." He replied kissing her again.
"What are you like going to do for the rest of the week you're here with me?" Janice asked.
"I don't know" Floyd whispered kissing one of her cheeks. "And I don't care, as long as I'm with you." He said kissing her other cheek.
"That can be arranged." Janice said.
Floyd laid her back down beside him and resumed twirling her hair between his fingers. "Great I'm looking forward to it." He said.
Janice took his hand and pulled him down beside her again.
"Its late you must be tired go to sleep now." Floyd said.
"What about you? You came all the way here. Get some sleep too," Janice said.
Floyd kissed the back of her neck. "I'll still be here when you wake up. Go to sleep Jan." He wrapped his arm around her again and held her close. Soon they were both asleep.

When Janice woke up Floyd was gone. She got dressed and walked into the sitting room where he was stretched out on the couch watching TV. He got up when Janice came in; “hey” she said hugging him tightly. He kissed the top of her head, “what are we doing today?” He asked, Janice pulled back and smiled at him.
“We are going to see Morgan,” she said. Floyd sighed, “Great.” He said, Janice laughed and hugged him again wrapping her arms around his waist.
“You don’t have to come if you like don’t want to.” Janice said, Floyd kissed her cheek, “Of course I’ll come with you, that’s why I’m here, remember?” He said. Janice smiled and stepped over to the door grabbing her purse on the way. “Well we all know that Morgan doesn’t like to be kept waiting, so c’mon.” Janice said Floyd took her hand and followed her down the hotel’s hallway.