When dreams come true

floyd<3janice

Reaction score
Chapter 20
Challenges.
Kermit followed Piggy through the doors of their house she had her bag in her arms.
Kermit was balancing both carseats in his hands.
"Piggy are you sure you don't need something to eat darling?" Kermit asked.
"No." Piggy snapped obviously over tired.
"But dear you haven't eaten since this morning." Kermit said proceeding with extreme caution.
"Look frog I also haven't slept I don't need any food what I need is a nap." Piggy snapped harshly. Kermit continued up the stairs to put the sleeping twins in their cribs.
He walked into the first of the rooms that were adjoined by a pair of glass french doors. Kermit laid Lucia in her crib she looked so much like Piggy with blond hair and blue eyes. Kermit smiled at her and walked through the French doors and into the blue room Chris didn't even stir when Kermit laid him down too.
He left the carseats by the door and continued down the hall to where Piggy was just laying in bed.
"Kermie." Piggy said stretching her arm out for him.
He took her hand and let her pull him close. "Did they wake up?" She asked.
"No they're fast asleep. Get some sleep while you can you don't know when you'll sleep another full night." Kermit said.
"Wake me up if you need me." Piggy said jabbing a finger at his chest.
"I'll always need you. That doesn't mean I'll wake you up all the time." Kermit told her.
"I'll be up later." Piggy said with a yawn.
"Okay dear." Kermit said. He kissed her before leaving the room to get a head start in this weeks show. When they returned from Hawaii Scooter had practically torn the little hair he had out of his head with frustration.
Kermit wouldn't have a rushed week again and without Janice or Piggy for a least another month Kermit would have to improvise with the sketches. Especially Pigs in space it wouldn't be the same without her. And Veterinarian's Hospital. He couldn't do it with only Rowlf.
Kermit turned on his computer and began praying for a lot of inspiration.

Morgan walked through the door and found Floyd on the couch watching tv.
"Where's Janice?" Morgan asked.
"Upstairs with Lily." Floyd said.
Morgan walked upstairs. Janice was in a rocking chair with Lily in her arms.
"Hey." Morgan whispered.
"oh like hi." Janice replied.
Morgan walked over and sat in a chair across from Janice.
Lily was asleep Janice put her in her crib.
"Where's Floyd." Janice asked.
"He's downstairs. I just wanted to tell you I'm going to see Teeth." Morgan said as they walked downstairs together.
"Sure okay." Janice said walking over to Floyd.
Morgan disappeared outside and Janice laid beside Floyd.
"Hey babe." He said.
"hey honey." Janice said sitting up beside him.
He wrapped his arms around her and pulled her close.
"We should do something." Floyd said.
"Floyd we can't go anywhere right now." Floyd sighed and buried his face in her hair.
Janice laughed and turned to face him soon honey. She said leaning against him.
"I know," He replied kissing her cheek.
Janice laughed and sat back. She was really tired and having trouble staying awake.
Floyd seemed to notice because he scooped her into his arms and carried her upstairs.
She didn't argue she was already falling asleep.
"I'm sorry." Janice whispered.
Floyd laughed "For what?" Floyd asked.
Janice sighed. "For like falling asleep all the time." She whispered.
"Janice you tired. You need to sleep." Floyd laughed.
Janice yawned and closed her eyes. By the time Floyd laid her on the bed she was asleep.

Gonzo hurried backstage. Camilla was back to disappearing she'd run off after he'd practiced his act.
She'd run off Statler and Waldorf's balcony and Gonzo hadn't been able to find her. He went up to the balcony but she wasn't there.
He couldn't think of a good reason for her disappearance. They never fought and she never told him she was going anywhere she just disappeared without a trace.
Gonzo couldn't help but feel alone.

The board house was hopping with activity when Morgan got there. Dr. Teeth was talking to Zoot when she got in.
"Hey Teeth," She said walking over.
He waved to her and told Zoot something. Zoot said something back then walked off. Dr. Teeth walked over to Morgan.
"Hey you wanna finish this?" He asked heading for the piano.
"Sure." She said following him.

Twisted Tails

Reaction score
Chapter 20
Challenges.
Kermit followed Piggy through the doors of their house she had her bag in her arms.
Kermit was balancing both carseats in his hands.
"Piggy are you sure you don't need something to eat darling?" Kermit asked.
"No." Piggy snapped obviously over tired.
"But dear you haven't eaten since this morning." Kermit said proceeding with extreme caution.
"Look frog I also haven't slept I don't need any food what I need is a nap." Piggy snapped harshly. Kermit continued up the stairs to put the sleeping twins in their cribs.
He walked into the first of the rooms that were adjoined by a pair of glass french doors. Kermit laid Lucia in her crib she looked so much like Piggy with blond hair and blue eyes. Kermit smiled at her and walked through the French doors and into the blue room Chris didn't even stir when Kermit laid him down too.
He left the carseats by the door and continued down the hall to where Piggy was just laying in bed.
"Kermie." Piggy said stretching her arm out for him.
He took her hand and let her pull him close. "Did they wake up?" She asked.
"No they're fast asleep. Get some sleep while you can you don't know when you'll sleep another full night." Kermit said.
"Wake me up if you need me." Piggy said jabbing a finger at his chest.
"I'll always need you. That doesn't mean I'll wake you up all the time." Kermit told her.
"I'll be up later." Piggy said with a yawn.
"Okay dear." Kermit said. He kissed her before leaving the room to get a head start in this weeks show. When they returned from Hawaii Scooter had practically torn the little hair he had out of his head with frustration.
Kermit wouldn't have a rushed week again and without Janice or Piggy for a least another month Kermit would have to improvise with the sketches. Especially Pigs in space it wouldn't be the same without her. And Veterinarian's Hospital. He couldn't do it with only Rowlf.
Kermit turned on his computer and began praying for a lot of inspiration.

Morgan walked through the door and found Floyd on the couch watching tv.
"Where's Janice?" Morgan asked.
"Upstairs with Lily." Floyd said.
Morgan walked upstairs. Janice was in a rocking chair with Lily in her arms.
"Hey." Morgan whispered.
"oh like hi." Janice replied.
Morgan walked over and sat in a chair across from Janice.
Lily was asleep Janice put her in her crib.
"Where's Floyd." Janice asked.
"He's downstairs. I just wanted to tell you I'm going to see Teeth." Morgan said as they walked downstairs together.
"Sure okay." Janice said walking over to Floyd.
Morgan disappeared outside and Janice laid beside Floyd.
"Hey babe." He said.
"hey honey." Janice said sitting up beside him.
He wrapped his arms around her and pulled her close.
"We should do something." Floyd said.
"Floyd we can't go anywhere right now." Floyd sighed and buried his face in her hair.
Janice laughed and turned to face him soon honey. She said leaning against him.
"I know," He replied kissing her cheek.
Janice laughed and sat back. She was really tired and having trouble staying awake.
Floyd seemed to notice because he scooped her into his arms and carried her upstairs.
She didn't argue she was already falling asleep.
"I'm sorry." Janice whispered.
Floyd laughed "For what?" Floyd asked.
Janice sighed. "For like falling asleep all the time." She whispered.
"Janice you tired. You need to sleep." Floyd laughed.
Janice yawned and closed her eyes. By the time Floyd laid her on the bed she was asleep.

Gonzo hurried backstage. Camilla was back to disappearing she'd run off after he'd practiced his act.
She'd run off Statler and Waldorf's balcony and Gonzo hadn't been able to find her. He went up to the balcony but she wasn't there.
He couldn't think of a good reason for her disappearance. They never fought and she never told him she was going anywhere she just disappeared without a trace.
Gonzo couldn't help but feel alone.

The board house was hopping with activity when Morgan got there. Dr. Teeth was talking to Zoot when she got in.
"Hey Teeth," She said walking over.
He waved to her and told Zoot something. Zoot said something back then walked off. Dr. Teeth walked over to Morgan.
"Hey you wanna finish this?" He asked heading for the piano.
"Sure." She said following him.
Wow! Piggy sleeping sounds nice! Awww! I tell you! Janice and Floyd are rully a great couple. Poor Gonzo! He nneds to know what is up with Camilla the Chicken. Morgan and Trudy are getting along now? Nice! More plz!

floyd<3janice

Reaction score
Sorry I would've posted more earlier but my wifi is a little iffy so it's only super fast at certain times.

Chapter 21
Secrets
In the next few days, people started working on the next show. Kermit’s inspiration called for a few of the older sets which would need a lot of repainting.
“Kermit are you sure some of these are safe to use?” Fozzie asked carrying an old set painted to look like a house.
Kermit laid a hand on Fozzie’s shoulder, “don’t worry Fozzie with a little work they’ll look fine, and be perfectly safe.” Kermit said,
“Okay Kermit,” Fozzie said pulling the house backstage.
Kermit continued helping with the sets. Each one bringing up old memories, those were still fresh in his mind.
That night both he and Piggy didn’t sleep if one baby was up the other one would be up a few minutes later.
“I’ll get it,” Kermit said rolling out of bed when one of the twins started crying.
“No I’ve got it,” Piggy said standing up too. Then they were both crying. Kermit and Piggy shared a glance, “We’ll both get it,” They said in unison walking down the hall together.
Piggy picked up Lucia while Kermit walked into the blue side of the adjoined rooms and got Chris.
The little baby squirmed and cried in Kermit’s arms. Piggy was cradling Lucia in her arms.
The babies were still crying Piggy rocked Lucia to sleep first then Kermit was able to coax Chris back to sleep.
“Finally,” Kermit whispered. Heading back to sleep.
Piggy woke up with a pounding headache she'd been home less than a week and she was already going crazy.
Trudy was downstairs with her suitcase when Piggy came down the stairs.
"Where are you going?" Piggy asked with a yawn.
"Maxwell and I are going home." Trudy replied.
Piggy gasped "now? Why?" She asked.
"We've stayed long enough. But we have a home and it's time we go back. Don't bother waking up Kermit I'll e-mail him." Trudy said.
Piggy hugged Trudy. "You're always welcome back." She said.
Trudy smiled "thanks dear." She said hugging Piggy back tightly.
"Where's Maxwell?" Piggy asked.
"Out in the car." Trudy replied.
Piggy smiled again. "Tell him bye for me." She said.
Trudy nodded. "I will, Say bye to everyone else for me." Trudy replied. "I will," Piggy said.
Trudy smiled her eyes shining with tears. "I'll see you soon," she said.
Piggy nodded "okay," she replied.
Trudy hugged her then left. Piggy waved at them in the doorway watching their car grow smaller and smaller.
Kermit woke up a bit later Piggy was sitting at the table with a mug of coffee. The radio was playing softly in the background.
“Trudy and Maxwell are gone and there’s coffee in the pot if you want.” She said.
“Are you okay?” Kermit asked.
Piggy nodded, “I’m fine, just tired.” She said
“I’m going in to the theatre soon, the show is tomorrow and we’re doing set up today.” Kermit said. Sitting beside her with a mug of coffee, he took her hand and looked out the window the sun was just beginning rise.
“I’ll stay home,” Piggy said.
Kermit nodded and kissed the back of her hand, “okay, you should enjoy your time off while you can.” Kermit said. Piggy smiled and took a sip of her coffee.
“I actually have to leave now I’ll see you tonight.” He kissed her then ran out the door.

“Are you sure?” Floyd asked,
“Yes I’m sure,” Janice replied rolling her eyes.
Floyd laughed and walked into the kitchen, “it just feels terrible not having you with us.” He said,
Janice hopped on the counter and grabbed an apple. “It’s only overnight and its fine, you guys will have fun. Go do the gig with Morgan and I’ll be like right here when you get back.” She said,
Floyd walked over and touched her cheek lightly, “I’ll see you in two day then?” He said softly,
Janice set down her apple and hopped off the counter pulling him into a hug, “Only two days. Now leave or you’re going to be like late.” She said,
He kissed her then left, Janice grabbed her apple and walked into the living room. Lily started to cry so then she ran upstairs.
She lifted Lily into her arms and carried her back downstairs.
A few minutes later when Lily was asleep again Janice carried her back to her room.
When Janice returned downstairs she was exhausted. She laid on the couch and was already asleep when Lily started to cry again. She woke up and ran back upstairs to get her. This time when she had her asleep again she turned on the TV and just rocked her in her arms.

Gonzo waited until after lunch to make his move. He quickly ate and noticed Camilla getting up from the table. She left and walked towards the stage. Gonzo followed her, staying in the shadows and just out of sight. She started to head for the door and Gonzo followed. He followed her down the street, and into the boarding house.
He hid behind multiple plants and several pieces of furniture, Until Camilla left the house with her purse. Gonzo was quick to follow, she walked downtown and onto the subway, Gonzo hid in the crowd and waited for her to get off.
Again he followed her through the streets. Finally she came to a stop at a tall building. Gonzo was confused and tired of walking but followed her anyway. She got in the elevator and was gone. Gonzo sat on the steps he’d lost her again and he still didn’t know why, he waited for close to an hour jumping every time the elevator opened. Finally Camilla stepped out.
“Hello Camilla care to explain where we are?” Gonzo asked getting up off the steps.
Camilla jumped and spun to face him her eyes twice their normal size. “Bwak bgawk brawk bewak” She clucked.
Gonzo rolled his eyes. “You’re what?” he asked.
“Bewak bwak begawk bgawk brwak.” She replied.
Gonzo crossed his arms over his chest, “You got another job because you want to make more money why didn’t you just tell me?” Gonzo asked.
Camilla walked towards him and hugged him, “Bewk begawk.” She said.
“I forgive you, let’s just go home.” He said

Twisted Tails

Reaction score
Sorry I would've posted more earlier but my wifi is a little iffy so it's only super fast at certain times.

Chapter 21
Secrets
In the next few days, people started working on the next show. Kermit’s inspiration called for a few of the older sets which would need a lot of repainting.
“Kermit are you sure some of these are safe to use?” Fozzie asked carrying an old set painted to look like a house.
Kermit laid a hand on Fozzie’s shoulder, “don’t worry Fozzie with a little work they’ll look fine, and be perfectly safe.” Kermit said,
“Okay Kermit,” Fozzie said pulling the house backstage.
Kermit continued helping with the sets. Each one bringing up old memories, those were still fresh in his mind.
That night both he and Piggy didn’t sleep if one baby was up the other one would be up a few minutes later.
“I’ll get it,” Kermit said rolling out of bed when one of the twins started crying.
“No I’ve got it,” Piggy said standing up too. Then they were both crying. Kermit and Piggy shared a glance, “We’ll both get it,” They said in unison walking down the hall together.
Piggy picked up Lucia while Kermit walked into the blue side of the adjoined rooms and got Chris.
The little baby squirmed and cried in Kermit’s arms. Piggy was cradling Lucia in her arms.
The babies were still crying Piggy rocked Lucia to sleep first then Kermit was able to coax Chris back to sleep.
“Finally,” Kermit whispered. Heading back to sleep.
Piggy woke up with a pounding headache she'd been home less than a week and she was already going crazy.
Trudy was downstairs with her suitcase when Piggy came down the stairs.
"Where are you going?" Piggy asked with a yawn.
"Maxwell and I are going home." Trudy replied.
Piggy gasped "now? Why?" She asked.
"We've stayed long enough. But we have a home and it's time we go back. Don't bother waking up Kermit I'll e-mail him." Trudy said.
Piggy hugged Trudy. "You're always welcome back." She said.
Trudy smiled "thanks dear." She said hugging Piggy back tightly.
"Where's Maxwell?" Piggy asked.
"Out in the car." Trudy replied.
Piggy smiled again. "Tell him bye for me." She said.
Trudy nodded. "I will, Say bye to everyone else for me." Trudy replied. "I will," Piggy said.
Trudy smiled her eyes shining with tears. "I'll see you soon," she said.
Piggy nodded "okay," she replied.
Trudy hugged her then left. Piggy waved at them in the doorway watching their car grow smaller and smaller.
Kermit woke up a bit later Piggy was sitting at the table with a mug of coffee. The radio was playing softly in the background.
“Trudy and Maxwell are gone and there’s coffee in the pot if you want.” She said.
“Are you okay?” Kermit asked.
Piggy nodded, “I’m fine, just tired.” She said
“I’m going in to the theatre soon, the show is tomorrow and we’re doing set up today.” Kermit said. Sitting beside her with a mug of coffee, he took her hand and looked out the window the sun was just beginning rise.
“I’ll stay home,” Piggy said.
Kermit nodded and kissed the back of her hand, “okay, you should enjoy your time off while you can.” Kermit said. Piggy smiled and took a sip of her coffee.
“I actually have to leave now I’ll see you tonight.” He kissed her then ran out the door.

“Are you sure?” Floyd asked,
“Yes I’m sure,” Janice replied rolling her eyes.
Floyd laughed and walked into the kitchen, “it just feels terrible not having you with us.” He said,
Janice hopped on the counter and grabbed an apple. “It’s only overnight and its fine, you guys will have fun. Go do the gig with Morgan and I’ll be like right here when you get back.” She said,
Floyd walked over and touched her cheek lightly, “I’ll see you in two day then?” He said softly,
Janice set down her apple and hopped off the counter pulling him into a hug, “Only two days. Now leave or you’re going to be like late.” She said,
He kissed her then left, Janice grabbed her apple and walked into the living room. Lily started to cry so then she ran upstairs.
She lifted Lily into her arms and carried her back downstairs.
A few minutes later when Lily was asleep again Janice carried her back to her room.
When Janice returned downstairs she was exhausted. She laid on the couch and was already asleep when Lily started to cry again. She woke up and ran back upstairs to get her. This time when she had her asleep again she turned on the TV and just rocked her in her arms.

Gonzo waited until after lunch to make his move. He quickly ate and noticed Camilla getting up from the table. She left and walked towards the stage. Gonzo followed her, staying in the shadows and just out of sight. She started to head for the door and Gonzo followed. He followed her down the street, and into the boarding house.
He hid behind multiple plants and several pieces of furniture, Until Camilla left the house with her purse. Gonzo was quick to follow, she walked downtown and onto the subway, Gonzo hid in the crowd and waited for her to get off.
Again he followed her through the streets. Finally she came to a stop at a tall building. Gonzo was confused and tired of walking but followed her anyway. She got in the elevator and was gone. Gonzo sat on the steps he’d lost her again and he still didn’t know why, he waited for close to an hour jumping every time the elevator opened. Finally Camilla stepped out.
“Hello Camilla care to explain where we are?” Gonzo asked getting up off the steps.
Camilla jumped and spun to face him her eyes twice their normal size. “Bwak bgawk brawk bewak” She clucked.
Gonzo rolled his eyes. “You’re what?” he asked.
“Bewak bwak begawk bgawk brwak.” She replied.
Gonzo crossed his arms over his chest, “You got another job because you want to make more money why didn’t you just tell me?” Gonzo asked.
Camilla walked towards him and hugged him, “Bewk begawk.” She said.
“I forgive you, let’s just go home.” He said
Wow! Awwww! Trudy is going home to see her hubby Max? Sad, but true! I hope Kermit understands! I feel so bad for Janice. She takes care of her baby and gets exhausted really quick. Holy Moly! Wow! Finally, Gonzo knew that Camilla was going to work without telling him. I'm glad Gonzo forgives her. Awwww! They should go home after they had been apart for too long. More please!

floyd<3janice

Reaction score
Chapter 22
The band piled off the bus.
"It's so weird without Janice with us." Morgan said.
The rest of the band nodded their agreement.
"Teeth where are we?" Floyd asked.
Dr. Teeth looked around they were standing in a large cornfield.
"Um they said it was supposed to
Be here" Teeth said.
Floyd looked around the cornfield. There was nothing for what looked like miles.
"Teeth there's no one here man,"
Zoot said.
Dr. Teeth pulled out his phone "There's no reception either." He said jumping.
Morgan sighed and leaned against the bus. "Teeth are we lost?" She asked.
Teeth laughed "Darling I never ever get lost" He said.
"Well there was that one time when..."
"Shut up Floyd no one asked you." Teeth said quickly. Morgan rolled her eyes.
"I'll tell you later." Floyd whispered. Dr. Teeth glared at him and put his phone in his pocket.
"If we're no lost, where are we?" Morgan asked.
Everyone shrugged, "It should be right here." Teeth said. Pulling a piece of paper out of his pocket.
"Let me see that." Floyd said snatching the paper away. Dr. Teeth sighed and walked over beside Morgan.
"You're an idiot." Floyd said.
Teeth rolled his eyes "How so genius?" Teeth asked
Floyd walked over. "Did the writing not look weird to you? Its upside down." Floyd said turning the page around. Dr. Teeth grabbed it back and looked at it again.
"Floyd are you sure this is upside dow... Oh never mind." Morgan said reading the address over
Dr. Teeth's shoulder.
Floyd laughed and crossed his arms over his chest "What were you saying about me being a genius?" Floyd said.
Teeth glared at him. "Forget it Floyd." He said.
Floyd laughed again "I was going to ask for it in writing but never mind." He said.
"Alright we'll just get on the bus and drive to this place." Dr. Teeth said.
"Ya we'll just let the guy that got us lost drive." Floyd said sarcastically getting back on the bus.
"We are not lost we just took a wrong turn." Teeth mumbled.
"Teeth every turn we took was wrong the page was upside down." Floyd said.
"LOST LOST LOST!" Animal yelled in his.
Zoot sat down and looked back at Teeth "I just don't get how Floyd figured it out and Teeth didn't." He said.
"What do you mean man? I'm a genius." Floyd said.
Morgan groaned "Floyd will you shut up?" She said.
Floyd laughed and sat down. "Teeth said it first. But considering that he got us lost! I'm not sure we can trust him!" Floyd said.
Teeth started the bus, "Floyd do you like cornfields? Because that's where you'll be living if you don't shut up. We are not lost." Teeth said going back the way he came.
"Fine I won't say we're lost. We took a bunch of wrong turns due to your stupidity." Floyd said.
Teeth glared back at him. "We're not out of the cornfields yet Floyd." He said darkly.
Floyd laughed "Hey it's four against one Teeth you're that one. I wouldn't be threatening me I'm one of the four." Floyd said.
Teeth rolled his eyes. "Floyd if you don't stop talking you'll be the one. The one in the cornfield." Teeth said. Morgan laughed "That's probably true," She laughed. Floyd glared at both of them but didn't reply.

Janice finally had time for a nap. She laid on the couch and fell asleep. Even if was only for an hour. Lily started to cry a few minutes later. She marched up the stairs for the hundredth time that day. Finally when Lily fell asleep again Janice grabbed the playpen and dragged it downstairs. Then she put Lily in that instead. While Lily was asleep Janice picked up her phone. She dialed and hoped Lily could sleep for ten more minutes.
"Hey Piggy... Finally... Like you too?... Um I could... Sure... See you soon." Janice hung up just as Lily started to cry again.
Janice picked her up and ran her outside she was taking her to Piggy's.
Miss Piggy opened the door before Janice could knock.
"Hey Janice." She said quietly.
"Hey Piggy," Janice said walking inside.
"Here you can put her upstairs while she sleeps," Piggy offered leading Janice upstairs.
"Thanks Piggy," Janice replied. Piggy set up another playpen quickly. Janice laid Lily down and then walked back downstairs with Piggy.
"You look tired too." Janice said collapsing on one of the couches.
"I haven't slept in two days. If ones not up the other is." She said.
"I'm like totally alone until tomorrow." Janice said.
"Well at least they're all asleep for now," Piggy said.
Janice nodded.
Half an hour later while Janice and Piggy were having tea. Crying rang through all the monitors. "Are they all awake?" Janice asked.
Piggy nodded and sighed. "Where's Kermit when I need him?" Piggy said walking upstairs. Janice followed. Piggy got Lucia then got Chris both were crying. Janice lifted Lily into her arms.
"Let's go downstairs." Piggy said. They walked downstairs Piggy balancing the twins in her arms.
Janice sat back down on the couch.
"I swear when Floyd gets back I'm going like to sleep and he can take care of her for awhile." Janice laughed.
"Same here, Kermit can have them on the weekends." They laughed.
Piggy finally coaxed Lucia to
Sleep she laid her in the playpen they had downstairs and continued to rock Chris.
"I think we need a nap," Janice said. Piggy nodded after Chris and Lily were asleep Janice and Piggy laid down and fell asleep.

Kermit was walking through the rows of theatre seats he found Gonzo sitting in one of the back seats alone.
"Gonzo what's wrong?" Kermit asked.
Gonzo looked up, "oh hi Kermit I'm fine. Camilla is just at her other job." He said.
"Other job?" Kermit asked.
"Ya since she doesn't have much to do in the show she's got a second job." Gonzo said.
Kermit nodded "Well if she ever wants more to do in the show all she has to do is ask I'm sure I could fit her in somewhere." Kermit said.
"Thanks Kermit I'll tell her." Gonzo said.
Kermit touched Gonzo's shoulder lightly and kept walking.
Gonzo got up and walked up to the stage Camilla today had told him she was leaving instead of just disappearing. It had made him feel better to know where she was.

"Teeth tell me we're almost there,"
Floyd said.
"We're almost there," Teeth replied
"Really?" Floyd asked.
"no." Teeth replied. Floyd sat back down and looked out the window. They'd been driving for hours. They'd had to go almost all the way home before going the right way.
Morgan was writing something in a ringed notebook. She had being doing so for the past hour and a half. Zoot had fallen asleep. And Floyd and Teeth had been sarcastically arguing since they left the cornfields. Floyd thought he was safe and started commenting about how lost they were as soon as the cornfields were out of sight.
Animal was getting impatient if they didn't get there soon Animal would lose it. And being in an enclosed space with Animal while he was freaking out never ended well.
"Teeth will you just admit you're lost?" Floyd asked receiving an icy glare from Morgan.
"I'm not lost anymore." Teeth said.
"Okay will you admit that you were lost?" Floyd said with a grin.
"I'm gonna go back there and hit you."
Floyd stood up and walked to the front of the bus.
"Look man we're gonna be late and if we're late we'll never get home in time for the show, if we don't get home in time for the show Janice is going to kill me." Floyd said.
Teeth laughed. "I'll drop you off in a cornfield on the way home then." He said.
Floyd's smile faded, "I'll just take my chances with Janice." Floyd said walking back to his seat.
"I thought so," Teeth replied.
Zoot woke up and groaned. "Teeth can you drive faster? this is taking forever." He asked.
Teeth sighed and looked back. "I could let Animal drive." Teeth offered.
"No!" Morgan said standing up.
"We'd get there a lot faster," Floyd muttered.
"We wouldn't get there at all," Morgan said.
"But Teeth seriously how much longer man?" Floyd asked.
"Two hours." Dr. Teeth replied.
Floyd walked to the front of the bus and sat across from Animal.
Animal was hitting his drumsticks on the seat in front of him so hard that it was leaving little dents in the material.
"It better be a fast two hours Animal's gonna need a walk." Floyd said.
"I think you both need a walk, shall we get you a chain too Floyd?" Teeth asked.
"Ya know sometimes I think Animal should be the one walking Floyd." Morgan said.
"He does," Floyd said shaking his head.
"We could at least put some music on." Floyd said walking to the radio.
"Doesn't work." Teeth said. Floyd stood up. "What kind of bus is this?" Floyd asked.
"Um Floyd you broke it years ago." Teeth said.
"Oh ya I was hoping you'd forget and blame yourself but I guess not." Floyd walked back to his seat.
"Will you sit down?" Morgan asked.
"Um let me think no," Floyd said getting back up and going to the very back of the bus.
Then he walked back and back again knowing it would ignore Morgan.
On his fifth time going to the back of the bus. She got up and pushed him into the seat behind her.
"Stay," She snapped sitting in her seat.
Floyd shrugged and stood up leaning over her seat her grabbed a fistful of her dark hair.
"Floyd let go!" He said hitting him in the arm with her book.
"Can't you let me braid your hair?" He asked.
Morgan looked at him like he was crazy. "You know how to braid?" She asked in a shocked tone.
"Of course I'm a genius remember?" He replied.
"But I've also been talked into braiding Janice's hair a thousand times" he said.
Morgan rolled her eyes. "Fine If it will shut you up." she said turning around.
Floyd laughed and started on her hair.
Ten minutes later the bus stopped.
"You lied that wasn't two hours." Floyd said
"We're not there we're out of gas." Teeth said.
"Don't worry I can get us out of here," Floyd said.
"Walking three hours to a town so small it didn't have a name isn't being helpful." Morgan snapped.
"The about braids is its so easy to tie a knot instead." Floyd said.
Tugging on Morgans hair.
She stopped talking and returned to writing.
"Floyd it doesn't matter we're at a gas station." Teeth said.
Floyd finished Morgan's hair. Letting it drop from his grasp. She grabbed it and looked at it.
"Whoa you can French braid?" She asked.
"Like I said years and years and years of practice." Floyd said getting off the bus after Teeth.
"I'm starting to wonder how Janice puts up with you." Teeth said. Floyd leaned against the bus.
"I was thinking the same thing about Morgan." Floyd said.
"Seriously how do you know how to braid? You never seemed like the guy that liked to braid." Teeth said.
"It comes with the whole genius thing. No Janice taught me." He said.
"Why?" Teeth asked.
Floyd shrugged "She was tired of braiding her hair herself. I don't know she just asked me if I could braid one day and then she showed me how." Floyd said.
"And I thought you couldn't get any stranger." Teeth said.
They stopped talking when Animal hopped off the bus.
Floyd jumped and grabbed his chain holding him in place knowing Animal was close to freaking out and loaded with energy.
I'm gonna walk him for a minute." Floyd said.
"You have five minutes." Teeth said.
Floyd nodded and pulled Animal down the street a bit.
Morgan and Zoot stepped off the bus.
"Hey guys we'll be back on the road in five minutes, Floyd just wanted to walk Animal for a few minutes.
"How much longer?" Zoot asked.
"An hour and a half man."
Dr. Teeth said.
Morgan sighed and ran back on the bus.
Once Floyd got back with the slightly less excited Animal they continued down the road.
Floyd finally sat down and stopped annoying everyone. Zoot fell asleep again and Morgan continued writing.
Fifteen minutes later Floyd stood up again and jumped into Morgan's seat.
"What do you want?" She asked.
Floyd rolled his eyes "What ya writing?" He asked. She closed the book and glared at him. "Nothing" She snapped stuffing the book into her bag. Floyd laughed and got up, he walked back to the front of the bus and stood by the doors.
"Do you have to be annoying today?" Teeth asked.
Floyd shrugged, "It gives me a way to entertain myself." He replied.
Teeth sighed and turned a sharp corner Floyd grabbed the seat to keep from falling over. "We almost..."
"Another hour go sit down and shut up." Teeth snapped. Floyd sighed. "It's elementary school all over again." He muttered walking to his seat.
The last hour of their drive was eerily quiet. Floyd was quiet and had stopped annoying everyone. Animal started to freak out again and everyone went back to entertaining themselves.
Dr. Teeth stopped the bus. "Now we're there," he said
Floyd jumped up and ran off the bus before, Morgan could move to wake up Zoot.