What was the last Henson thing you watched?

Yuna Leonhart

Reaction score
What did you think of it? I still haven't fully watched it. Only bits and pieces.
I loved it. I had a good laugh and it got me interested in reading the book Treasure Island (I only have to get my hands on it). Hans Zimmer's music for the film was simply marvelous, although I might be biased since I already love the music he wrote for The Lion King and Pirates of The Caribbean.
So, yeah, I've become a big lover of Muppet Treasure Island.

brkndwnbus

Reaction score
Never heard of this one. Is it on YouTube?
I don't believe it's on YouTube. I have a digital copy of it on my computer. It used to be floating around on some torrent sites, though, I'm not too sure how easily it can be found now.

Hayley B

Reaction score
Took Vincent's advice any watched Muppets Go To The Movies tonight. The Wizard of OZ and Casablanca clips look familiar. I think they were a skit on The Muppet Show too?

charlietheowl

Reaction score
Watched the Shields and Yarnell episode of TMS. Not one of the finer episodes of the show; the allure of pantomime escapes me, and aside from Beauregard's turn as a bartender the Muppet bits lacked punch. A rare miss.

DrDientes

Reaction score
"The Minstrels" (FR) and the Roger Moore ep. from TMS.

TheWeirdoGirl

Reaction score
I don't remember the guest star's name, but it was the episode of the Muppet Show where they all get cluckitis and turn into chickens.