FanFic Library Index

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slackbot

Reaction score
Ah, OK. I was just startled at the lack of Muppet Babies fic. I mean, I'd think there'd be at least a few. After all, there's even an animated Fraggle Rock fic in there, and if some lamer would write for that awful series, surely MB deserves a little love.

Just sayin'...

WebMistressGina

Reaction score
Answers from the Moderator:

1 Shotsky's is a stand-alone fic? Aw, but it'll look so lonely set apart from your other series Gina. To tell the truth, all while reading it I thought Shotsky's was part of the Monday, Monday series. Yes, I know you have a third story planned for that group, but it just felt right to me as part of it. Dunno if it could be, but if you say it should be set apart, then I'll make the change.
You know, honestly, I hadn't even thought to consider it a part of the Monday series (which is just Monday; you have the word repeated), but with that said, I DO have an idea that would be included in that. It's something that keeps coming to me, so I think I'm gonna go with it.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Well, yeah... C'mon... When you've got two "Monday"-titled stories in a series you're calling your "Monday Series"... Who wouldn't automatically think (and start humming/singing the song) Monday Monday?
:rolleyes: Is a good song okay.
LMK if you need help with your fics or general fandom questions. Hope to read more when possible. :smile:

WebMistressGina

Reaction score
Well, yeah... C'mon... When you've got two "Monday"-titled stories in a series you're calling your "Monday Series"... Who wouldn't automatically think (and start humming/singing the song) Monday Monday?
:rolleyes: Is a good song okay.
LMK if you need help with your fics or general fandom questions. Hope to read more when possible. :smile:
LOL I was thinking of that song when I saw it, so you are in good company.

It just so happens that this discussion made me start that fic I said I would. This is actually...well, I'll put in at the top of new thread.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Just added some finished fics. Er, if you guys are going to post them with the appropriate links, please post as the example below shows.

It Happened on Monday
Or like this:
[URL = "http://www.muppetcentral.com/forum/threads/fanfic-story-name.5xxxx" ]Fanfic Story Name[/URL]

Don't click on that blank link.
If done the way I'm trying to show you (without the spaces inside the bracketed text), it'll make it easier for me to then grab those URL codes and more quickly shelve the fics where they should go in the library's index. Thanks and have a good day.

WebMistressGina

Reaction score
Thank you, Mr. Man for moving Schotsky's. And for adding IHM. Here is your cookie and I have reinstated 6 Ball to occur after this last Monday feature is completed.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
:insatiable: Oh, thank you nice writer lady. Omnomnomnom!

BTW: What is that image/smilie you inserted at the bottom?
And if I find a spot, can Amanda show up for August, even if she'd not be Scooter's girl in that fic?
Not promising she'd show up, but my mind's running rampant with cramming in The Magic Sword into the renfestish fair being planned.

Status
Not open for further replies.