New Muppet movie in development for potential 2013 release

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mo Frackle

Reaction score
I hope Disney makes an attempt to make a nice poster. I mean, The Muppets' poster was AWESOME! Of course, it was photoshopped, but it was cool seeing all those Muppets!
I agree. I really don't care that it was photoshopped. I thought it looked cool!

Drtooth

Reaction score
I hope Disney makes an attempt to make a nice poster. I mean, The Muppets' poster was AWESOME! Of course, it was photoshopped, but it was cool seeing all those Muppets!
The larger poster with all the characters and Gary and Mary standing in front of them was fine. There's a lot of Photoshop fail in it, but it's so crowded and expansive that you don't notice. No, I really dislike the one that looked like the Toy Story 3 poster. Too many characters layered under each other the wrong way, with such artificial flat shadow behind them...

We're going to have to have one of those posters the next go around, even though we want an illustrated one. We just have to get over that.

CaseytheMuppet

Reaction score
Yeah, the Toy Story one was bad. I meant the one with Gary and Mary. :smile:

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
Yeah I thought maybe it was the Gary and Mary story not the Muppets.

SSLFan

Reaction score
I actually loved the Gary-Mary poster. It built up my excitment for the movie.:smile:

That being said, in the next movie, wouldn't it be neat to have a sub-plot revolving around Walter and Robin? I could see those two characters really forming a bond and becoming close friends, sort of like Kermit and Fozzie or Gonzo and Rizzo.

Beauregard

Reaction score
I actually loved the Gary-Mary poster. It built up my excitment for the movie.:smile:

That being said, in the next movie, wouldn't it be neat to have a sub-plot revolving around Walter and Robin? I could see those two characters really forming a bond and becoming close friends, sort of like Kermit and Fozzie or Gonzo and Rizzo.
I read that as, Walter and Robin forming a BAND. And I LIKED it!

Status
Not open for further replies.