Somebody’s Getting Married Today

Vincent L

Reaction score
Just curious: Which version of Rainbow Connection? Very fit for a wedding, by the way.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Just curious: Which version of Rainbow Connection? Very fit for a wedding, by the way.
It was played on a huge church organ like a regular wedding march, but Rainbow Connection instead!

Hubert

Reaction score
Awesome...love that Muppety twist.

And once again, congratulations to the newly-wed couple!

Bannanasketch

Reaction score
It's a Muppet Central Wedding! That's so cool that you all met through here. I'm hoping I can meet some of the MCers in real life; I'm already friends with several of them through facebook. Anyways, congrats! I hope you two have a long, happy, and muppetational marrigage! :smile:

Hubert

Reaction score
You weren't already friends with them before or outside or Facebook?
Before or outside or Facebook...which should he choose...

But on a more serious note, I think he meant that the closest he got to meeting them in real life was friending them on Facebook...or something to that effect.

Bannanasketch

Reaction score
You weren't already friends with them before or outside or Facebook?
I mean I'd consider all the members here as my friends. But I meant it like "friends" in the facebook sense. I've never actually met any of MCers outside of the internet.

newsmanfan

Reaction score
-------------
Don't know the folks involved, but what the hey. CONGRATS!!! May you have many more years of happiness, muffins, and dancing chickens! :smile:

------------