What Fraggle songs really touch you?

Twisted Tails

Reaction score
"Why?" basically sums up how I feel about the world.
Oh, I have that song on a burned CD right now. Very nice song! Sometimes, I wonder why do I love the doozers and the Fraggles. I sometimes feel the same way Mokey does at times.

bandit

Reaction score
Oh yes! That song always made me laugh as a kid. You could really plummet down a swirling rabbit hole of wonder if you ask WHY so much. It's one of those 'universe is infinite' or is our universe just another atom on the skin of a greater thing so far beyond our scope that we could never see past ourselves to something of such an outrageously epic scale. Questions, questions!

Anyway, back to the music.....Bring Back the Season is probably one of my alltime Red Fraggle songs and it is very touching. It's something we can all relate to, I think. Nostalgia is something we all experience at least once in our lives but probably a heck of a lot more than that.

I like Wembley's lullaby to the egg. Sleep By The Light of the Moon. I like it especially because the annoying awful bird hasn't hatched yet and driven me crazy for the remainder of the episode as I watch. Hahahaha Naw, seriously, it's sweet.

Sunlight and Shadow is another touching song. ALMOST as good as Sail Away!

Twisted Tails

Reaction score
Couldn't find a clip of just Bring Back the Season. Darn.
Oh silly bandit, the song is called, "Bring Back the Wonder, not Bring Back the Season. If you go to Youtube, type Bring Back the Wonder and then you will find the song and then watch it even though this song touches your heart so much.

bandit

Reaction score

^_^ AHAH! That's better. Oh I have this one but I wanted to share it with you guys so....Thanks and here it is!

Twisted Tails

Reaction score

^_^ AHAH! That's better. Oh I have this one but I wanted to share it with you guys so....Thanks and here it is!
I saw that clip of Bring Back the Wonder before on YouTube and I did see the episode "Red's Sea Monster." Not a bad episode, eh? Well, it was really good and well I felt so sorry for her, because she sees the sea monster and none of her friends do. I laughed when Gobo said thst red has been awfully stubborn and she blurts out, "I am not Stubborn!" Then Gobo said, "Remember Red is not stubborn to the group and that's where Red gets mad. That is so her! To be honest, that song does touch my heart too and sometimes I wonder where my good days have gone.

Plaid Fraggle

Reaction score
I'm Never Alone - I tend to be like Boober, sort of, and this tune for some reason...
Okay, thread's a little older now, but I just had to give a huge hooray to the mention of "I'm Never Alone." I wasn't expecting to see it!! LOVE that song, especially when I get fed up and feel more grateful that I do indeed live alone. It's a good life, man :big_grin: Why SHOULD we be looking for company? (And then the next statement rolls around to diss what I just said...)

"Just A Dream Away" and "River Roll On" are beautiful to me because they are both about how we're all connected--by mortality, love, and individual life journeys intertwining.

(That was so sappy!! :dreamy:)

Twisted Tails

Reaction score
Here To There
Pukka Pukka Pukka Squeetly Boink
Brave Alone (Poor Wembley! I want to give that little guy a hug)