Fraggles look for jobs

Muppet fan 123

Reaction score
Anyone know where I can watch this online?
Did anyone manage to download it before it was taken down from youtube?

Muppet fan 123

Reaction score
I can't watch the video above at the moment (Youtube is currently blocked) but I know that Henson Co. put out two clips of it. I don't get why they won't put out the whole thing seeing that they won't be releasing it any time in the future, but anyway, it looks hilarious and a lot of fun! If anyone has this wonderful video, please let me know!

RedPiggy

Reaction score
It was ... well, I imagine you had to be there, as a lot of the jokes are about people whose names I don't recognize. It wasn't really set up in a way that made me LOL, but there were some intriguing characterization ideas in it. I'd have to check my flash drives and my backup cd's, but I think I downloaded it somewhere.

Muppet fan 123

Reaction score
It was ... well, I imagine you had to be there, as a lot of the jokes are about people whose names I don't recognize. It wasn't really set up in a way that made me LOL, but there were some intriguing characterization ideas in it. I'd have to check my flash drives and my backup cd's, but I think I downloaded it somewhere.
Thank you so much! Please let me know when you find it!
Yes, the funniest thing I found from those clips, was Boober's real character, he is not at all like how he is on FR, and that just made me laugh.

Ellygator

Reaction score
I would love to see that as well if you find it! :smile:

Vincent L

Reaction score
If Disney won't let users upload this stuff, at least release it in some way (like a bonus feature).

Muppet fan 123

Reaction score
If Disney won't let users upload this stuff, at least release it in some way (like a bonus feature).
Henson Co. actually. Henson still owns Fraggle Rock.

It's really frustrating, they are not going to release it on DVD anytime soon, so why can't they just let us see it?!