Fozzie Illustration

WebMistressGina

Reaction score
Ah ha! Mini Garcias! That is awesome and very close to the Muppet poster, but no copyright intended on either part I'm sure. As someone on Flickr mentioned, you are missing the Divine Miss P, but I think as you mentioned, you're still working on and the ideas that are going to be combined in it.

I would definitely love to have this as actual poster for my wall. :smile:

GonzoLover85

Reaction score
Amazing as always Stuart. Looking forward very much to the finished project!
So happy that you've explained who we can expect to see and the various interactions planned!

newsmanfan

Reaction score
----------
Holy camerones. Can I triple-"like" something? Wonderful!!!

-----------

Ruahnna

Reaction score
Stuart, your art is very beautiful and it is just that--art. I'm so glad you are continuing. But I want to say very sincerely to you that I don't see a great resemblance between what you have done and what Disney has done. The idea of the muppets in the theater seats to see their new movie is really something that comes from the original, The Muppet Movie and I don't see much comparison beyond that.
The Disney poster is just a movie poster, designed to give us a quick tease by showing us the muppets we love in the theater again (where they belong). Your lovely work tells a story--actually, many stories--and you should not feel that your art is diminished in any way by their commercial product.

But I do understand. I believe all artists struggle on some level with a pure selfless love of their art and the need to be recognized. I can have 100 "looks" at one of my story posts and still feel like "no one liked it" when they don't comment, too, so let me be one of many, many here to comment and say, "We see you and--boy--do we like what we see." Please know that if we could vote you in as a poster-maker, we would, but that's not the coin of our fan realm. All we can really do is share with you how wowed and amazed and impressed we really are. (And buy the t-shirt if you make one!)

Speaking as a huge Piggy fan-girl, when it was confirmed that they were going to do a new movie, I was worried about how Miss Piggy would be portrayed in The Muppets. I wondered if they would do her justice, or make her the butt of another lame round of jokes. Happily, I think they did her proud, and mostly because they let Jason, who was--first of all--a fan, set the tone for how the characters were portrayed. Does it mean anything to you when I say that while I was worried about what Miss Piggy would be like in The Muppets, I'm not at all worried about what she will be like in your work. I have every confidence in you that she will shine like the star she is.

Bravo, dear. I'm throwing all the roses in my garden at your feet.

Ru

Reevz1977

Reaction score
Any updates for us fans there Stuart?
Sorry Joel :frown:

To try and give some form of explanation, I was informed earlier in the year that one of my biggest clients no longer needed my services for 18 months. With that in mind, I had every intention of finishing the lingering piece for good...

However, this year has turned out crazier than ever for work with absolutely no window for progress on this project. Whilst its a good thing for me, part of me really wants to get this thing done and out for all to see.

In short...I'll stop making promises!

jvcarroll

Reaction score
Sorry Joel :frown:

To try and give some form of explanation, I was informed earlier in the year that one of my biggest clients no longer needed my services for 18 months. With that in mind, I had every intention of finishing the lingering piece for good...

However, this year has turned out crazier than ever for work with absolutely no window for progress on this project. Whilst its a good thing for me, part of me really wants to get this thing done and out for all to see.

In short...I'll stop making promises!
Aw, I'll be patient. :halo:

Out of curiosity, approximately how long does the average character take? My guess is weeks! :eek: