Muppet Sigma Collection

Reaction score
Finally today I managed to take pictures of my Sigma Muppet Collection it seemed to take forever (Over 4 hours) so many items all packed away in bubble wrap and storage containers (for the time being) .

I got them out and my husband took pictures .I wanted to get an idea of what I had and what items I needed to get ......glad we did it otherwise could of ended up with many many of the same items (which I seemed to have already accumilated) hmm like 5 Miss Piggy cups 4 Kermit cups and so on .
I have noticed some items I have are not listed on this site .

I'm making a Facebook group for my collection .
Here is the link : http://www.facebook.com/groups/401575929880222/?bookmark_t=group

Please feel free to have a look :smile:

Its a work in progress and any items I have that are tripple or more I may swap for items I don't have (Not really intrested in the Christmas ornaments too much yet until I have collected all the Sigma Muppet China)

Anyway my husband and I have been pushing really hard this year to collect as many pieces as we can while our dollar was strong .
I can see the the light at the end of the tunnel....YAY !!

muppetperson

Reaction score
WOW! So many multiples of stuff that is hard to find! I have a spare Waldorf bookend that I could sell you for $30 plus postage.Then you would have to search for someone who just has a Statler bookend.Ha Ha.:smile:

Reaction score
WOW! So many multiples of stuff that is hard to find! I have a spare Waldorf bookend that I could sell you for $30 plus postage.Then you would have to search for someone who just has a Statler bookend.Ha Ha.:smile:
Hi there, It took us ages yesterday to lay it all out and take pics but at least now I can see what I have. Is the bookend in good condition and what postage would you require to Australia, postcode 2646? I am trying to collect two of everything as I have two daughters who both wish to inherit it lol.

dwmckim

Reaction score
I got them out and my husband took pictures .I wanted to get an idea of what I had and what items I needed to get ......glad we did it otherwise could of ended up with many many of the same items (which I seemed to have already accumilated) hmm like 5 Miss Piggy cups 4 Kermit cups and so on .[/quote]

But think of how much fun Christmas caroling would be at your place...

5 Miss Piiiigy cups - 4 Kermit cups - 3 Waldorf bookends - 2 Statler bookends and a partridge in a pear tree...