New Muppet movie in development for potential 2013 release

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drtooth

Reaction score
So long as it's clear these ARE only speculations....which I think most people have the sense to know that much (although....there are some....) then what's the harm in it? Even when people flip their lids over the Fraggle Rock movie (And boy do they ever) it's all in fun. I think the worst thing you could do on any forum is take things or yourselves too seriously.
So, speculate, debate and just enjoy the ride. And if you don't, like you said, you can always avoid the threads.
If something speculative is repeated enough times, it starts to sound true. Panic doesn't do anything but put a project in a negative light.

Plus, this is a news thread after all. There's lots of places to speculate and muffin, but it is just a bit of an annoyance when you see a new post, and it's just a random conversation. It's not by any means a bad thing, but you have to rope it in sometimes. 2-3 pages of people just saying "Yeah, I agree" with nothing to add to the conversation ("I agree because...) is a bother to navigate.

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
So just make sure you put it's not true when you post it problem solved. :confused:

bandit

Reaction score
I agree.
Hahaha Joking! No, I see your point. I really do. But I guess the nature of a forum is that everyone's going to want to put in their two cents and sometimes it derails but you just kind of have to come to expect it. At least, that's what my experience has been....as I derail us some more. Anyway, I'm saying you're right but that you just kind of have to ride it out. Sometimes it can lead to interesting places anyway.

On that note...Back to your regularly scheduled speculative debates and factoids!

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
Never thought I was putting anyones speculations down other then saying who I felt was or wasn't gonna be in the next film. If they think Clifford is gonna be in then great!!! I hope I'm totally wrong and he is! And if he is feel free to laugh in my face and send me all kinds of messages.

And I don't believe I ever said the whole story was gonna be focused on Kermit and Piggy if I did I should rephrase that I obviously know the story isnt gonna be completely on them but like it was any surprise their gonna be the centre anyways like I said that was a given to begin with. And I hope Mayhem does have a good role in this film. I hope they some brand new songs to sing.

But like I said I'm just saying. It's not like people pay attention to my posts anyways. Lol!

LipsGF4Life

Reaction score
Ok....maybe all kinds of Muppets could be in it. Bear in the big blue house, Muppet Show, Sesame Street, Jhonny and the sprites, Muppets Tonight, and fraggle rock.

CaseytheMuppet

Reaction score
Unfortunately, that couldn't happen, because Sesame Street is part of Sesame Workshop and Fraggle Rock is part of the JHC. Is Johnny and the Sprites even part of the JHC? That would be really cool to see a reunion like that. Maybe a special? That would be fun. :smile:

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
I heard Disney wanted Elmo to make a cameo in the last film but Sesame Street said no.

CaseytheMuppet

Reaction score
It was actually that it would cost too much money! Think about it, they were all one at one point... :sympathy:

Status
Not open for further replies.