Dearth/Alex's Customs and Dioramas v2

Dearth

Reaction score
Well, I finally got back around to my Jurasick Pork project from last summer. I bought two partial Kenner Jurassic Park jungle explorers and removed the original labels.

My printer is currently on the fritz, but luckily I had printed several extra Jurasick Pork labels last year when making them for other customs for this project, and found the sheet of them in the box with the figures.

I'll be able to swap out parts from my other two pristine Explorers to make these photo-worthy, and even though I've only got one customized hood, I can swap it from one vehicle to the other. As long as the camera's on a tripod, I can combine two photos into one to make it look like there are duplicate custom hoods.

Alex

Muppetaz

Reaction score
Did anyone else know that the book that comes with steppin' out Fozzie has actual words in it?

Muppetaz

Reaction score
Cover: Telling Jokes Made Easy, A complete guide to becomeing the funniest bear in town.
Inside: Follow these helpful hints to help get you through your comedy preformance.
- Timing is everything
- Use eye contact
- Don't ever repeat a preformance
- Keep it clean
- Don't forget your saved intro
-Most important, remember to put your pants on before going on stage
Use these set guidelines and you will be on your way to becoming comedy gold.
Here are some sure ??? that'll have your audience laughing! These are ??? winners!

following are a few jokes that I can't quite make out.

catherine

Reaction score
wow they look stunning and so vibrant, especially dr teeth.