A Heart of Gold

Vincent L

Reaction score
[Finishes fantastic story]
[looks at clock]
[three hours, that should be used in studying for the high school entrance exam]
[looks at huge pile of books on desk]

Anyway, great story. Can't wait to see what happens next!

[remembers that he promised self not to nag]

Well, never mind…

Vincent L

Reaction score
To think that the protesters actually went to Robin! Are they out of their mind?
“Robin, would your uncle kill YOU?”
Boy, if that isn't awful, I don't know what is.

Twisted Tails

Reaction score
Lisa? Lisa? Where are you? Are you posting more or will I show you my fisty-wist meaning I am losing my patience? (groans)! :excited: More pleaseeeeeeeeeeeee?

Vincent L

Reaction score
I do have one complaint: does there have to be so many Kermit & Piggy kissing around scenes?

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
I do sometimes wish I could go backwards and trim some of those scenes down considerably. It's amazing how easy it is, when writing, to get carried away without even realizing it. Unfortunately, those chapters are all several years too old for me to go back and edit the posts. :stick_out_tongue:

On the other hand, there won't be much more of that in any future chapters, what with the frog and pig being on opposite sides of the globe and all...

Vincent L

Reaction score
Well, that will be nice…if there are any future chapters written at all.

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
Oh, there will be. I have no idea WHEN those future chapters will be written... but they will be. I've put way too much thought and effort and planning into this particular story to abandon it completely. I have enough plot laid out in timeline form to cover at least another year in story time. What happens after that point is a lot harder to figure out... but at the rate I'm going, I've got a few years to work on it.