Your Feedback: Muppet Central Radio on Live365

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
You too? Good, thought it was only me. BTW: I've been listening via the RadioTerra link in Phil's posts in the various Muppet-related album threads. My Live365 connection isn't working as it insists I download some nonsense first. Haven't really been able to figure it out with my tech-savvy brother as he's not available most days. The only good thing about RadioTerra is you get instant access, but I'd like to have the features Live365 has like: volume control, playlist display, and most importantly a "Continue Listening" button as it immediately logs me out after a two-three hour-long session (and if I attempt to log back in after that, the volume gets jacked up higher than I want it to on its own).

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Is there something wrong with the radio? I've been hearing the same several songs for the past 24 hours.
We were doing some maintenance on our broadcasting server, so during that time we were streaming from Live365 directly. That's why you heard more repeats than usual. Everything is back to normal now as we're broadcasting live once again.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Er, you may know this (or not), the RadioTerra station's been knocked offline. Hope it can be fixed soon, thanks for all your work on maintaining the MC radio alive Phil. :jim:

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Er, you may know this (or not), the RadioTerra station's been knocked offline. Hope it can be fixed soon, thanks for all your work on maintaining the MC radio alive Phil. :jim:
We're doing some more maintenance this weekend. Things will be back to normal asap.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Okay, hope everything goes well as that's become my main Muppet music listening mode.

Oscarfan

Reaction score
What is Big Bird's "My Imaginary Friend" song from? One of the Noggin eps.? One of the New Mexico eps?

Oscarfan

Reaction score
Is there a reason why "Up and Down" is being played twice in a row?

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
What is Big Bird's "My Imaginary Friend" song from? One of the Noggin eps.? One of the New Mexico eps?
Yes, it's from one of the New Mexico shows, episode 813.

Is there a reason why "Up and Down" is being played twice in a row?
It's a glitch and we're determing the cause. Thanks for the report Shane!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
So I'm listening to MCR now and the song Somebody Come And Play came up, the version from the album/CD titled Sing A to Z. I didn't recognize it at first so I did some Google research. And found it was recorded by a trio that should be well known to all of us who grew up watching Nickelodeon in the 1990's, none other than Sharon, Lois & Bram.

Upon reading further through the tracklisting, I found two other songs that have Muppet connections and should be added, unless Somebody Come And Play is the only one Phil has in-hand at the moment. The extra songs are: Jellyman Kelly, as that was performed by James Taylor in an appearance on Sesame Street; and Suzana's A Funny Old Man, as this was performed by the act billed as Milton Miller and The Farmyard Philharmonic Trio on an episode of The Muppet Show.

At any rate, it was a nice surprise to find this. Thanks and keep up the good work.

Oscarfan

Reaction score
I don't know if you want to add this or not, but the "One Fine Face" by "The Sesame Street House Band" singer is Stephanie D'Abruzzio.

Status
Not open for further replies.