Fan Mail

catherine

Reaction score
I would love that too, having an autograph from the muppets.

Fraggline

Reaction score
To all of you who have received autographs--that's soooo awesome!!!! @DannyRWW: I don't know what would happen to my sister if she received an autograph from Steve Whitmire and Kermit. :smile:
And I wish everyone the best of luck in sending fan mail and getting autographed posters! And persistence pays.
I don't really have any autographs or anything, but I practically died from excitement the day I received an email back from Jocelyn Stevenson. I dream of writing for Muppet books and television shows, and she gave me encouragement and told me about writing for Cantus on Fraggle Rock! :sigh: Just thinking about it makes me smile...

sesamemuppetfan

Reaction score
Seeing all of these posts about how all of you managed to get autographed photos from all these puppeteers make me think about when I was in 6th grade, and I sent a letter to Sesame Workshop, to see if they could try to produce several items I had in mind, and to send me a copy of each product once they were made (here we are 6 years, and I'm thinking to myself "Sheesh, did I really ask them to do that??"). Eventually I got a letter back from them saying they couldn't really send me those items (considering that they're a non proftit organization, as we all know), but on the other hand, they WERE able to send me a few autographed photos. Sure enough I found 3 of them in the envelope: one of Oscar :grouchy:, one of Ernie :stick_out_tongue:, and one of The Count :batty:. In fact, I just found them while cleaning up in my room the other, and now I'm putting them somewhere a lot more safe (as we all know, they could be worth a lot someday).

catherine

Reaction score
what if you sent a fan mail to dave goelz? would he get it? or would you have to wait sometime?

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
Let me just say I would sooner write to the Henson Company and Sesame Street Workshop before I'd write to Disney. God knows what Disney does with fan mail probably burns it out in their backlot studios. I sent two letters together one for Steve and one for Kermit to Disney back in May now given I know it's recent and probably will take who knows how long to get a response but I really regret sending it to Disney now.

I just feel Henson or Sesame Street seems to make more of an effort to see that fanmail gets to the right people.

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
Although send your fanmail to Steve and Eric fast as their gonna be heading to Canada soon for the Just For Laughs Festival. LOL!

CaseytheMuppet

Reaction score
Um, I think... I've sent letters before but they always come back saying "Invalid address." This one hasn't. Yet. :smile: