Dreams about Muppets...

Mo Frackle

Reaction score
I had a bizzare dream last night. It had Shakey Sanchez being eaten by Boppity, who was eaten by Beautiful Day Monster, who was then eaten by Behemoth, who was then eaten by Sweetums, who was then eaten by Thog. Then at the end of the dream, Thog, Sweetums, Behemoth, Beautiful Day Monster, and Boppity all opened their mouths showing the monsters inside them and yelling " MONCEPTION! MONCEPTION! " Which is just inception with monsters. Best dream EVER!
Hey, that should be made into a sketch. It sort of reminds me of that food chain song from the last episode of The Jim Henson Hour.

Mo Frackle

Reaction score
I once had a dream about a Muppet Babies movie. What was really interesting is that besides the usual gang, there were baby versions of other Muppets involved (Sweetums, Sam the Eagle, etc.).

Twisted Tails

Reaction score
I had a dream that I saw Mokey and Red at my coffee shop even though they know they're at Outer Space. Very cute, but kind of weird even though they are not as tall and still called "Muppets" maybe. I forgot the reat of the dream. So, that's it!

Zoot the Saxer

Reaction score
Yeah, of course I've had a dream or two about the Muppets!
A few months ago, I had one where Gonzo was leading Piggy and Kermit through some kind of peaceful river...and then he fell in. All of a sudden, the whole gang was in captivity of the Queen of England, who promptly began to toss them all out of a high window. Floyd yelled, "Who do you think you are, tossing us out of a window like that?", unaware of the fact that she indeed was the queen. "I'm the Queen of England!" she retorted, and then they began to make some kind of human chain so they wouldn't fall...that's about it. By far one of the weirdest - and awesomest - dreams I've ever had. :sleep::big_grin:

muppet maniac

Reaction score
Had another last night...

While staying at a hotel, I decided to go for a walk outside. Once I opened the door, I turned left and spotted a broom closet, where I saw Fozzie peek his head out of, apparently in the middle of a shower, asking me if there's an extra bar of soap anywhere.

Later that day, I came back to my room to look up Muppet stuff online on my computer, and I read that another set of old Sesame Street episodes (volume 3) had just been added to Itunes. And then that was when I woke up. Darn.:frown:

muppet maniac

Reaction score
I had yet another rather crazy - and I mean crazy! - Muppet dream last night. It involved me, Fozzie and Oscar at a bus station on our way to somewhere. I don't remember where exactly we were going, or everything else that happened since then, but several hours later, we found ourselves in the basement of a house owned by a family of ugly, pink, stringy-haired, pear-shaped, long-necked, human-like creatures. These guys had a funny way of walking, constantly bumping into things and even bonking each other on the head at times. They talked in some sort of nonsense language (sounded like faux British) and looked like a cross between a kooshball, a worn out rubber chicken and Boobah --- don't ask; this was exactly how it was.

It turned out that these weirdos were holding us hostage, because apparently we did something to tick them off --- I don't know what exactly, but it must have involved messing around with their property. One of the "pinkies" (the father, I suspect) took out a baseball bat and we could tell right away that his (as well as the others') eyes spelled murder, so my Muppet friends and I ran like shell, up out of the basement, into the living room and out into the backyard being chased by these raging loonies, all armed with rolling pins, crowbars and paddles.

We were trying to find a way out; we couldn't climb the fence, because it was too high, and the gate leading to the front yard was locked (and we couldn't go back inside either, because some of the creatures were in there as well). Fozzie suggested that we dig our way out, but that would take forever. Oscar then noticed a small tool shed nearby, so we hid in there. Unfortunately, we learned that the tool shed was not a good place to hide, because inside the tool shed was a hornet's nest, so we ran out, only to find ourselves caught and cornered by the pink brigade. But then a lion shows up to save the day. Well, not really a lion, but rather a man dressed up in a lion costume. And in a diaper too. Again, don't ask. And he didn't come to our rescue either (although he did save us from impending doom). Instead, he showed up to attack the pink people, giving them noogies, tackling them to the ground, kicking them all in the hindquarters, hitting them with rubber mallets...at one point, a goose and a deer, and even a turtle showed up and joined in the fight.

I know, I know, it was just too weird, even I couldn't believe it. But fortunately, me, Fozzie and Oscar managed to escape safe and sound.

Man, I gotta stop eating large dinners before bedtime. :crazy::stick_out_tongue:

Hubert

Reaction score
I had a dream last night that all the Fraggles were living in my house. I was a Fraggle hanging out with the Fraggle Five in my bedroom. We were talking about some Fraggle named "Gags" who was supposed to do something or afraid of something (I can't remember quite exactly what was going on there). So Red and me said that we were going to go and help Gags with this. So we found Gags (who was in my bathroom), and took him to do this task and get over his fear, then we returned back to the bathroom, now bored. We then heard that there was an emergency located in the Gorg's garden, (my backyard), so we quietly went out to help.

Then suddenly I changed back into human, Red and Gags disappeared, and my family and a bunch of other people were standing around waiting for filming of some Gorg scenes to start. I was talking to my dad about where/when/how the Gorg crew would come in, as a large man came into the yard, who we assumed must be inside a Gorg. Then I woke up.