What Fraggle songs really touch you?

Borples

Reaction score
The first one that comes to mind is "Let Me Be Your Song." It makes my feet itch (um, not literally). It makes me want to wander. It makes me want to be able to sing (can't). I guess it makes me want to be a minstrel. And I want that magic pipe, too!

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
The first one that comes to mind is "Let Me Be Your Song." It makes my feet itch (um, not literally). It makes me want to wander. It makes me want to be able to sing (can't). I guess it makes me want to be a minstrel. And I want that magic pipe, too!
Whenever I hear that song I'm taken back to the first time I heard it, which was actually on The World of Jim Henson documentary. It just doesn't get more atmospheric than that song. :jim:

bandit

Reaction score
I've mentioned this one before but, I really like "The Wind and the Pond and the Moon and Me."
Even though we all know it was going to turn out alright, the idea that here's Red with this living thing that has been the bane of her existence....about to become NONexistant....And there comes this moment where things look their bleakest and she pulls this Pieta' inspired pose here and starts to softly sing ...of all things a lullaby while the danger is fast creeping in....is just kind of bittersweet. You could really kind of go all out and start talking metaphor here....for life and death and peace and yadda yadda but the fact remains, it's a scene that always gets me.

There are dozens more, naturally. Recently watching Fraggle Wars, I remembered another favorite.
Mokey has a tendency to sing sweet songs. "Sunlight and Shadow" very pretty and not oddly profound coming from Mokey's lips....err..snout?....Voice.
"Sail Away" is another truly amazing piece of music from Fraggle Rock. It's sweet and touching but always there is something sad underlying these songs.
Wembley has his share of these too, though. "(Sleep by the) Light of the Moon" has always been one of my favorites and I think because it struck me as odd coming from him back then. Sentimental and sweet.

Those are just a few that I could think of off the top of my head.

Tom Fraggle

Reaction score
Touching Fraggle songs for me, from what I can recall at this time...

Bring Back The Wonder - How I feel like this at times.
Brave Alone - Sometimes, facing life, I must be brave alone.
I'm Never Alone - I tend to be like Boober, sort of, and this tune for some reason...
Once Upon A Time I Knew My Name - Sometimes I wonder myself.
Sail Away With You - I can close my eyes and sway as Mokey, Gobo, Wembley do.

As I get time, I'll read through all the forum posts and find the forum where I can list all my favorite Fraggle tunes as well.

Twisted Tails

Reaction score
Touching Fraggle songs for me, from what I can recall at this time...

Bring Back The Wonder - How I feel like this at times.
Brave Alone - Sometimes, facing life, I must be brave alone.
I'm Never Alone - I tend to be like Boober, sort of, and this tune for some reason...
Once Upon A Time I Knew My Name - Sometimes I wonder myself.
Sail Away With You - I can close my eyes and sway as Mokey, Gobo, Wembley do.

As I get time, I'll read through all the forum posts and find the forum where I can list all my favorite Fraggle tunes as well.
Those are really great songs you chose. I do have Sail Away song since it is kind of like a lullaby, but I like that song too myself.