things you used to want to do.

mo

Reaction score
as in jobs, hobbies, animal shooting....

galagr

Reaction score
I've always wanted to skydive, just never had the guts to do it.

BobThePizzaBoy

Reaction score
I used to want to be a construction worker like my dad when I was really little, then I lost interest in that and wanted to become an animator, first a computer animator at Pixar (this was back when they only had three films!) then a hand-drawn animator... then I realized I couldn't draw and the computer animation process was too complex for me to get.

RedPiggy

Reaction score
I've wanted to be a preacher, a doctor (well, nurse is close enough for me), astronaut, special effects artist ....

charlietheowl

Reaction score
I've wanted to be a psychiatrist and teacher in recent years, but left those behind to pursue communications.

When I was really little I wanted to be a game show host. Too much The Price Is Right.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I considered a career in cartoons: I used to do minimalist cartoons and comics a lot from 1999 to 2008, and even tried my hand a Flash animation, but after a while, I realized this wasn't what I wanted to do for the rest of my life, especially animation, which requires a LOT of patience... something I don't have, lol. Plus, I was just burned out, so I just wanted out.

newsmanfan

Reaction score
When I was really little I wanted to be a game show host. Too much The Price Is Right.
Or Guy Smiley!

I thought I might teach English. Then I realized how much paperwork and bureaucratic BS teachers have to put up with. And THEN I realized I don't have the patience for stupid people, of any age group...

I do still want to see every national park, though. My ex and I started that goal; thus far I've seen many of the ones in Utah, AZ, NC, KY, VA, TN, and one in NY. I'm not doing Death Valley, though...coming down with heatstroke in Arches NP wasn't fun.
------------

bingboingcutie

Reaction score
I used to want to be a Muppet when I first got into the fandom! :stick_out_tongue: I wanted to be one of the family, and nothing else would do, no matter how much I knew it wasn't possible. Then I decided that being a puppeteer would have to do.

Reactions: mo

mo

Reaction score
I used to want to be a Muppet when I first got into the fandom! :stick_out_tongue: I wanted to be one of the family, and nothing else would do, no matter how much I knew it wasn't possible. Then I decided that being a puppeteer would have to do.
I think evryone on the forum has wanted to be a muppet at one point...I'm still hoping :embarrassed:

newsmanfan

Reaction score
-----------
Er...you mean you're NOT? gasp! :eek:

----------------