Fan Mail

SwedishTech

Reaction score
Can't wait to try out these addresses. Really wish we had some updated addys for all of the different Muppeteers! :smile: Wish me luck!!!

:hungry:

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
I know! Anyone have any updated addresses? Better start writing now before they get super busy with the new movie!

andrew

Reaction score
Hello all! Does anyone know the best address to send fanmail to Brian Henson? Thanks!

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
Hello all! Does anyone know the best address to send fanmail to Brian Henson? Thanks!
I'm assuming that would be the Jim Henson Company you'd wanna write to.

This is the address I got off the website:
Hollywood: Company Headquarters
1416 North LaBrea Ave.
Hollywood, CA 90028

galagr

Reaction score
Does anyone know where I can write to/contact Bill Barretta? I have been searching the web several times over and still no adress. Could anyone help me? :concern:

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
Does anyone know where I can write to/contact Bill Barretta? I have been searching the web several times over and still no adress. Could anyone help me? :concern:
I know he has a twitter account. Probably the best way to write him though is maybe the Jim Henson Company. The address is above somewhere. I wrote to Steve Whitmire through Disney although that probably wasn't the smartest thing as who knows how Disney handles fanmail. I don't really think Disney would make any effort to make sure letters get to puppeteers so I might even write another one to the Jim Henson Company.

galagr

Reaction score
I know he has a twitter account. Probably the best way to write him though is maybe the Jim Henson Company. The address is above somewhere. I wrote to Steve Whitmire through Disney although that probably wasn't the smartest thing as who knows how Disney handles fanmail. I don't really think Disney would make any effort to make sure letters get to puppeteers so I might even write another one to the Jim Henson Company.
Thanks, I actually sent out three letters to the Walt Disney Company today, so hopefully I'll hear back in six months :rolleyes:. I will definitley be writing to the Jim Henson Co. though.

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
I just wrote one to Steve the beginning of last month so I don't expect to hear anything back from him if anything for a long while. I know someone on here wrote to him last August and still has yet to recieve anything. :/ I think it's mostly busyness though. Even though the movie is long gone in the theaters their still keeping busy making apperances at certain events. I know Steve and Bill were just recently in London promoting the DVD release there. And their set to appear in Canada next month at the Just For Laughs Festival... so ehh looks like their not taking a break anytime soon. :S

galagr

Reaction score
I just wrote one to Steve the beginning of last month so I don't expect to hear anything back from him if anything for a long while. I know someone on here wrote to him last August and still has yet to recieve anything. :/ I think it's mostly busyness though. Even though the movie is long gone in the theaters their still keeping busy making apperances at certain events. I know Steve and Bill were just recently in London promoting the DVD release there. And their set to appear in Canada next month at the Just For Laughs Festival... so ehh looks like their not taking a break anytime soon. :S
Don't mean to burst your bubble ( it already burst mine ). But, I just checked the JHC website, and it said:

"In order to meet our production deadlines, we are not able to respond to non-business emails."
So much for that. :frown:

I hope Steve responds to your letter!