FanFic Library Index

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Have you scrolled all the way down to the unfinished fanfics section of the index? Because both of those stories are there. Hope this helps.

Vincent L

Reaction score
Sorry, I didn't know you split the listing. Thanks!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Thanks for alerting me. However, it should be said that I'm adding stories now once they've been completed as that makes it easier on me to just add them in the main category rather than fish them out of the incompleted/in-progress portion and rescue them to where they belong once finished. Hope everyone understands this decision as I think it promotes people to continue working on their own stories.

Powerstars

Reaction score
Thanks for alerting me. However, it should be said that I'm adding stories now once they've been completed as that makes it easier on me to just add them in the main category rather than fish them out of the incompleted/in-progress portion and rescue them to where they belong once finished. Hope everyone understands this decision as I think it promotes people to continue working on their own stories.
Alright. I'll start working on Chapter 3 soon. Thanks anyways!

Slackbot

Reaction score
This makes perfect sense to me, both to simplify your workload and to give people an incentive to finish their stories. Personally, I don't bother with the unfinished and abandoned stories section anyhow, as I find stories without endings frustrating. If people are eager to get their stories listed, let 'em carry through to the end!

Ruahnna

Reaction score
Egad! (gasps in horror!) Does this mean I'm actually going to have to (gulp) finish Kermie's Girl one of these days? (Chapter 122 and still counting....and updating....)

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Yes Aunt Ru. You will have to finish KG... Someday. Because I'm evil that way. But no, I spare you from that, I can't in good consciousness smite thee for that. You know KG, DC, and Picking Up the Pieces are listed, and anything you write I'll read. That goes for certain other peoples too, I'm just too much of a bookworm.
*Leaves cookies for all.

Status
Not open for further replies.