Annoying Characters

bandit

Reaction score
Yeah but then she wouldn't have learned anything. :wink:

Well I like how Junior Gorg started out as a pretty straight forward baddie but over time we get to know the pain he lives with being so lonely all the time and the irony that he's always trying to hurt the ones that could be his friends. I think a lot of so-called "bad" people in the world are just lost that way.
Exactly.

Now, I will grant you that. You're right about the fact that Junior's character did seem to gain depth over time. I guess that's true of most of the characters in the series (Or any good series in general.) I can't say that isn't true. Like I've said numerous times, the guy serves his purpose, I guess, but it is a personal dislike I have for him. His personality and voice grate on my nerves. Sometimes I just want to yell at the TV "Stop being an idiot for 5 minutes so we can move this plot along already!"
But his depiction as a lonely, misunderstood and sort of thick headed lug are actually spot on. There are a lot of people like him out there...So THAT part is cleverly written for sure!

bandit

Reaction score
Okay, how about this guy for another one that gets on my nerves...

Roosevelt Franklin.

Katzi428

Reaction score
You really got me there. I was like, staring blankly at the computer screen.
Awww...I'm sorry. :frown: But if you look in the Hensonville thread 90% of my posts have Robin in them. So you'll obviously see I love Robin. :wink:

Vincent L

Reaction score
Awww...I'm sorry. :frown: But if you look in the Hensonville thread 90% of my posts have Robin in them. So you'll obviously see I love Robin. :wink:
Why sorry? It's just a joke.
And about the Hensonville thread, it's so long I don't even bother to read it. Maybe for another day…

bandit

Reaction score
Okay, I have something to announce..... WWWWWHHHHHAAAATTTTTTT???????? How could anyone hate Roosevelt Franklin? :shifty:
Hahah! What can I say? Easily? I just don't. ^.^ He's trying too hard.

Misskermie

Reaction score
Okay, I have something to announce..... WWWWWHHHHHAAAATTTTTTT???????? How could anyone hate Roosevelt Franklin? :shifty:
And carl just eats stuff, and talks loud. And is somebody for it.

galagr

Reaction score
And carl just eats stuff, and talks loud. And is somebody for it.
But Carl is the essence of all monsters, a big hungry lump that'll eat anything. Not to mention Animal, whom also eats stuff ( less often ) and talks loud, is mainstream.