Dreams about Muppets...

newsmanfan

Reaction score
---------------
You peeps are rubbing off on me.

This morning I had a dream I was watching some "lost Muppet special", clearly from the '70s, where Kermit and co. were all in a large bus or RV taking a trip somewhere. Unfortunately all I recall now is one scene, where several of the cast were anxious about not being able to get out of some horrible territory they were in, and Kermit walked around through the RV singing to them. The song was one I recognized vaguely in the dream, but upon waking I don't know what it was, only that it had a theme of "it's okay, everything's going to be all right" (though perhaps not in those exact words), and weirdly, Jim Henson wasn't singing. Instead, some '60s classic country singer was providing the voice even though I'm sure it was Jim operating Kermit. Very weird.

My housemates, unfortunately, were there being loud and intrusive while I was trying to watch this, so much so that I yelled at them. (No, they're typically NOT like that in real life...I may just be frustrated with still having to share space.) The alarm went off before the special ended so I have no idea of the whole plot.
-------------

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
I took a nap this afternoon and had a short but awesome, and totally strange, muppety dream. I was listening to music on last.fm and a song came on by a Wiccan artest, Kenny Klein, who I don't particularly like though I do have a few of his songs in my library. Anyway, this song was live, and he talked a little in the beginning about how he wrote this song when he was 25, and it was a challenge for him to write a commedy song mentioning all the different religions of the world. The first muppety clue I had was when he said something and Fozzie, voiced by Eric Jacobson, called out, "That's not nice!" from the audience. Then he started singing, and musically it was based somewhat on Mad Dogs and Englishmen, though a bit slower. I couldn't really make out any of the words, as a bunch of muppets were singing with him in a wild assortment of voices. I could pick out Kermit, Piggy, Uncle Deadly, (Kenny sang something about Hamlet, and Deadly had one solo line), and Elmo and Zoe. There were more. Someone with a deep voice, possibly Link or Statler and Waldorf, as I can't imagine one without the other. Strangely though Elmo and Zoe were the only 2 SS muppets, I looked at the album information and it was a Sesame Street album.

Lola p

Reaction score
I had a dream that scooter proposed to me.

floyd<3janice

Reaction score
I had a dream i was stuck in the 70s and no one knew who the muppets were i was so confused then they came on tv in my dream and nobody could see them but me
the wierdest dream ever

minor muppetz

Reaction score
I dreamt about quite a few Muppet things last night...

First, I dreamt that I was watching a scene from the Gene Kelly episode that doesn't appear in the episode. Gene Kelly goes outside the theater and finds Kermit, not wearing his collar, and then they start singing, with some tune like "Some people just have to dance..." and eventually a number of cartoon characters appear. Scooby-Doo and Shaggy appear, and Jabberjaw appears, dressed in drag, singing "some people just want to cross dress" (now keep in mind I never watched Jabberjaw), and then Bugs Bunny comes up from the ground and sings "Some people need to know the correct turn in albequerque". I think C3PO and R2D2 also made a cameo.

And then I was playing an Angry Birds-style Sesame Street game, where various characters were either hiding or trapped, only the tips of their heads being in view, and Elmo had to shoot slingshots to get them out. This game featured Herry Monster, Maurice, Murray Monster, The Two-Headed Monster, and others. And at one point I shot somethiing which revealed that The Best of Kermit on Sesame Street would come to DVD in january (but it had weird illustrated art on the cover).

And then I saw an image of the cover for the upcoming Best of Sesame Friends, and kept trying to get online to see if Muppet Wiki had any info besides what we already know. But in my dream the cover is pretty similar to how the "Muppets" video section at sesamestreet.org looks, only with nine main character images.

Vincent L

Reaction score
Last night I dreamt about the Muppets coming to Taiwan for some sort of movie promotion (can't remember which).

Powerstars

Reaction score
I once had a dream that there was this TV special on. This doctor insisted that Kermit was sick, even though he felt fine. And Kermit thought there was something familiar about this doctor. His name was Doctor Hopper. I'm currently working that into a fanfic.

Dominicboo1

Reaction score
I once had a dream that there was this TV special on. This doctor insisted that Kermit was sick, even though he felt fine. And Kermit thought there was something familiar about this doctor. His name was Doctor Hopper. I'm currently working that into a fanfic.
That sounds like a nightmare!