What went wrong with Muppets from Space?

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
:sing:Sure, mama, nothing's too good for my woman!
:halo:WOMAN!!! WOMAN!!!
(Quotes from Muppet Movie, not sexual harassment, especially since you might be a guy.)
Actually I'm more the group Animal would prefer, but no offense taken, lol.

Drtooth

Reaction score
I agree that Scooter would of helped his fellow Muppets first...but...Scooter has been known to scream a buck or two whenever the time was good for it. Don't believe me? Than check out the Sylvester Stallone episode of the Muppet Show. He sold backstage passes to those Sly groupies, something Kermit did stated they don't give out (and they weren't given out, it cost them a bundle). Than Scooter did use the girls to get Kermit to agree to let them stay.

Needless to say, I am NOT trying to put Scooter in a bad light here, I love Scooter. I am just saying indeed, indeed, he has scam a buck here or there, when the time was for it.
Reminder... Scooter was not recast (or even attempted to be recast) until VMX... and even then, he changed performers 2 more times. So really, Scooter didn't have an official recast until a couple years back. A line was more of what we got out of him since Richard died by then. You really can't fault a movie for not having characters that weren't recast, and considered retired by then. That's why Rowlf only got by with "Awwww!" Same deal with the Electric Mayhem, minus Floyd... who SHOULD have said something. I still question why the heck Animal was given that much screen time during the clumsiest, most cumbersome part of the film. he didn't have that big a role in any of the prior films... even the first ones. Maybe the giant Animal that scared Doc Hopper Away. And frankly, that was a more significant sequence where he did something.

So to basically have the character involved with the story, he'd either need to be recast officially (at least for the movie) or he'd be a mime for all of his onscreen appearances. The cameo was nothing more than a fan nugget in a film that had few of them. You look at the new Muppet movie where everyone is mostly recast and has a multiple word line at least, and you see how things have changed.

minor muppetz

Reaction score
Same deal with the Electric Mayhem, minus Floyd... who SHOULD have said something.
Floyd did get a line during the "Brick House" sequence. Animal cuts past him in the bathroom line, and Floyd shouts "What? Hey man!"

Drtooth

Reaction score
Floyd did get a line during the "Brick House" sequence. Animal cuts past him in the bathroom line, and Floyd shouts "What? Hey man!"
Actually, I meant to say he should have done something... but he did have a couple lines.

I still like my idea about Animal having to wait with Floyd patiently in the bus.

Lola p

Reaction score
That would have been awsome, Drtooth. I seriously think you should help re write and direct this movie, and release it again. :smile:

Powerstars

Reaction score
That would have been awsome, Drtooth. I seriously think you should help re write and direct this movie, and release it again. :smile:
I'd go see it. Also, MAKE IT MORE COLORFUL, THE ATMOSPHERE IN THIS MOVIE IS TOO DARK!!!!