What went wrong with Muppets from Space?

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
I also thought Animal was overrated, but he's still cool.
It always made sense to me that he'd get most of the attention; he's clearly the band member with the most humor potential. He did get a bit overexposed on Muppet Babies perhaps, hehe.

Powerstars

Reaction score
It always made sense to me that he'd get most of the attention; he's clearly the band member with the most humor potential. He did get a bit overexposed on Muppet Babies perhaps, hehe.
My main problem is that the rest of the band is overshadowed by him.

Hayley B

Reaction score
Just going by the movies alone. I think that this had been the most times that they used Animal in one.

Speaking like a fan. I wish they would make one center him. Or the Electric Mayhem especially.

Powerstars

Reaction score
Just going by the movies alone. I think that this had been the most times that they used Animal in one.

Speaking like a fan. I wish they would make one center him. Or the Electric Mayhem especially.
The Mayhem, Animal is popular enough as it is. I'd love to see Floyd actually DO something.

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
My main problem is that the rest of the band is overshadowed by him.
Oh I think they are best when they're a group absolutely. But every group has a break out star, for better or worse, because they have the most mass appeal. It's like being the group's mascot.

JJandJanice

Reaction score
i get that, but why can't you make it similar to the character? The line was NOTHING like Scooter! He would not be selling shirts to make money, he would be helping kermit and the gang get to Cape Cod!
Yeah and if they had principal performers at the time, I am sure Rowlf and the Elecric Mayhem would of helped too.

I agree that Scooter would of helped his fellow Muppets first...but...Scooter has been known to scream a buck or two whenever the time was good for it. Don't believe me? Than check out the Sylvester Stallone episode of the Muppet Show. He sold backstage passes to those Sly groupies, something Kermit did stated they don't give out (and they weren't given out, it cost them a bundle). Than Scooter did use the girls to get Kermit to agree to let them stay.

Needless to say, I am NOT trying to put Scooter in a bad light here, I love Scooter. I am just saying indeed, indeed, he has scam a buck here or there, when the time was for it.

Hayley B

Reaction score
The Mayhem, Animal is popular enough as it is. I'd love to see Floyd actually DO something.
Just because I would like to see Floyd more too. Also Dr.Teeth and Janice. But I can never have enough of Animal.

Powerstars

Reaction score
Yeah and if they had principal performers at the time, I am sure Rowlf and the Elecric Mayhem would of helped too.

I agree that Scooter would of helped his fellow Muppets first...but...Scooter has been known to scream a buck or two whenever the time was good for it. Don't believe me? Than check out the Sylvester Stallone episode of the Muppet Show. He sold backstage passes to those Sly groupies, something Kermit did stated they don't give out (and they weren't given out, it cost them a bundle). Than Scooter did use the girls to get Kermit to agree to let them stay.

Needless to say, I am NOT trying to put Scooter in a bad light here, I love Scooter. I am just saying indeed, indeed, he has scam a buck here or there, when the time was for it.
That was a great opportunity for Floyd to do something since Jerry was around.

Hayley B

Reaction score
Oh I think they are best when they're a group absolutely. But every group has a break out star, for better or worse, because they have the most mass appeal. It's like being the group's mascot.
Thank you for this post!

Powerstars

Reaction score
I love how this just became a ramble about the Electric Mayhem. :smile: