My apologies to Steve Whitmire, Bill Barretta and Disney.

KingR76

Reaction score
Many thanks to all of you who've replied and those of you who have said they'd have done the same thing.

Theres another element to this, which I don't think I've mentioned before now and its this, and maybe Kermieuk or Markit may or may not know but did anyone see (I don't really know if I want to hear the answer to this one or not) where the Camera was because it was obvious that Steve and Bill were working with a monitor.

I say this, because part of the Magick on Wednesday was that - and please don't think I'm exaggerating, the MUPPETS came ALIVE! They're alive I tell you, alive. I wasn't even aware of any Cameras or where they may have been, but Kermit knew exactly where to look and by God he was alive - I can't even write this without getting emotional. He was just there, looking at me.

How anyone could have resisted Kermit just directly looking at them. If anything I just melted, theres no other way to describe it.

N.B. This is what I put on Twitter a moment ago:

"Just picked up my Kermit the Frog rucksack and without thinking about it I just gave him a Hug and Kissed him. #FLASHBACK#Muppets"

dwmckim

Reaction score
I wouldn't sweat it.

If Disney swooped in on you after giving the frog a hug and kiss, it's my understanding that they were doing that your protection...Miss Piggy gets very jealous of anyone who does that kind of thing you know (regardless of gender)

Kermieuk

Reaction score
There was a video camera set up right next to the photographer. That's how they knew people they had met before and what tee shirts people were wearing.
I was hoping some footage might have ended up on you tube or something as there was some funny stuff going on but so far nothing..

Chris

KingR76

Reaction score
I remember seeing that Camera but saw that it had been moved at one point. Part of me wants to see what was filmed and part of me doesn't. :smile:

Luke

Reaction score
I'm sure Steve and Bill loved and appreciated what you did and especially what you said, and they knew you were a MC'er. Don't worry.

As for Disney PR reps, they didn't know you and have to act, otherwise the next person who comes along and might not have the same genuine motives as you see's they can get that close and does the same thing ... and runs off with Kermit :embarrassed:

... and then it turns into a surprise appearance from "Thing" from The Addams Family if ya know what i mean. :eek:

Lola p

Reaction score
There is Nothing wrong with being a fan... I would have probally started crying when I came up. I think it is just plain awsome you got to hug him.

*high fives*

Powerstars

Reaction score
I would've done that too. I really wish a got a chance to meet Steve, let alone Steve with Kermit and Bill with Pepe.

Misskermie

Reaction score
If he's your hero, they should've understood. Everyone has to like ONE muppet, right?