The RHLC!

Lola p

Reaction score
Wow, Ireland? Awsome! That sounds like fun! I personally am doing well. Other than getting trampled by 10 6 year olds with silly string and water guns yesterday. Hahaha, fun time!

Lola p

Reaction score
I didn't even realise that was Richard intill the 3rd time I watched it. His Kermit is amazing!

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
I didn't even realise that was Richard intill the 3rd time I watched it. His Kermit is amazing!
Yeah I literally did a double take when I realized that wasn't Jim, lol.

Interesting. When I read about Richard's Kermit impression, I wondered if anybody had recorded it.
I had wondered the same thing, thank goodness someone did. : D

Lola p

Reaction score
A Conversation between me and my sister today:
(watching the muppet movie)
Me: Hey, Bella. Who is that muppet in the green jacket?
Bell: Scooter! And sissy, you wanna know how i know this?
ME: sure bella
Bell: Because he is preformed by Richard Hunt. The best muppeteer ever!
Me:.... I didn't know you knew about muppet history....
Bell: I do. And Richard Hunt is the best muppet dude ever!
Me: .... Come here... i wanna give you a hug for that coment.....
~we hug~

Wow, guys.... is that not awsome?

Lola p

Reaction score
Another story for you guys:

I went to papa john's today, and i got into a conversation with the man delivering my pizza to me. (we ordered in the store, then he dropped it by our house.) So i told the man about my day yesterday, and that i was just going to go home and watch The Muppets. He then asks what my faveriote muppet was. (It is Scooter) So after, when it gets delivered, (it was the same guy i was talking to) he goes: "And make sure to check under the box lid." Confused, I checked. And guess what was under the box: A drawing of Scooter! I was shocked, and i thanked the man. He left, and when i was done with the pizza, I hung it on my bedroom wall. (just the picture).

How cool was that?

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
I went to papa john's today, and i got into a conversation with the man delivering my pizza to me. (we ordered in the store, then he dropped it by our house.) So i told the man about my day yesterday, and that i was just going to go home and watch The Muppets. He then asks what my faveriote muppet was. (It is Scooter) So after, when it gets delivered, (it was the same guy i was talking to) he goes: "And make sure to check under the box lid." Confused, I checked. And guess what was under the box: A drawing of Scooter! I was shocked, and i thanked the man. He left, and when i was done with the pizza, I hung it on my bedroom wall. (just the picture).
That's awesome, Lola! You should put that in a scrap book after awhile so it doesn't fade. :smile:

Lola p

Reaction score
I was wondering if any of you guys ever go to the Jessica Max Stein site, because it has really good interview with Jane Hunt.

CensoredAlso

Reaction score