What was the last Henson thing you watched?

Hayley B

Reaction score
Due to being very hot in the State of Delaware and the a/c isn't working too well in the house. I've been watching alot of Muppet stuff throughout the day in the basement.

I watched " Henson's Place: The Man Behind The Muppets" again.

Then I watched The Muppet Show. It was the ones wtih Alice Cooper, Loretta Lynn, & Liberace.

I've seen the Alice Cooper & Liberace ones before. Loretta Lynn I didn't and thought that was so interesting. That the Muppet Theater had to be "fumigated". So they had to do a show at a train station.

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
Due to being very hot in the State of Delaware and the a/c isn't working too well in the house. I've been watching alot of Muppet stuff throughout the day in the basement.

I watched " Henson's Place: The Man Behind The Muppets" again.

Then I watched The Muppet Show. It was the ones wtih Alice Cooper, Loretta Lynn, & Liberace.

I've seen the Alice Cooper & Liberace ones before. Loretta Lynn I didn't and thought that was so interesting. That the Muppet Theater had to be "fumigated". So they had to do a show at a train station.
Gonzo- Gonna take a sentimental journey
Kermit- I don't believe this he's gonna sing? LOL!

Hayley B

Reaction score
how did you like it?
Pretty funny. Better then the parodies atleast, Imo. Miss Piggy sure went on a karate chop spree in this one. Also wow, a woman finally fell for Animal.

Happy that this one had plenty of Animal . That's alot of reason why I refuse to buy Muppet Treasure Island. I thought about waiting and just read what others thought on Muppet Central first before buying. But then again it was like... eh? It's only $5.00 and it has Animal on the DVD. So I took a gamble and it is a little enjoyable.

Hayley B

Reaction score
Now, I'm wonder if there is a thread about MFS. I'm curious to the ones that shared their thoughts.

Edit: Found one thread. Now I understand. :stick_out_tongue:

Yuna Leonhart

Reaction score
I watched The Great Muppet Caper with my mother in German. I didn't like the German voices and I was unhappy they left out the song Night Life. Instead they had Animal saying "love song" over and over again during this scene. But I like it how they translated the line "we're gonna catch the thief red-handed." "what color are their hands now?". The thing with color wouldn't have worked in German, so they translated it as this:
"We're gonna catch the thief red-handed." ---> "We're gonna catch the thief with the hands in the cookie jar."
"What color are their hands now?" ---> "And if they don't want anything sweet?" (when Kermit visits Miss Piggy in jail) or "Where's the cookie jar?" (Beauregard when they're about to catch the thief in the Mallory Gallery)