Fraggle Rock Movie Gets Screenwriters (Hollywood Reporter)

Drtooth

Reaction score
I'm pretty sure the performers are freelancers, so it's not a matter of Disney allowing them to do other projects. It would just be a matter of fitting everything into their schedules.
Eric's characters on Sesame Street haven't exactly shrunk in on screen appearances lately. Steve's Ernie seems to pop up at least a couple times a season... Rudman's been there as well, but some of his characters haven't appeared all that much lately. I feel that has something to do with scheduling and not too much else.

I'd assume that's the same schedule they'd keep in filming a Fraggle film, allowing down time and time for other projects.

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
Eric's characters on Sesame Street haven't exactly shrunk in on screen appearances lately. Steve's Ernie seems to pop up at least a couple times a season... Rudman's been there as well, but some of his characters haven't appeared all that much lately. I feel that has something to do with scheduling and not too much else.

I'd assume that's the same schedule they'd keep in filming a Fraggle film, allowing down time and time for other projects.
Agreed! This is another one we'll just have to take the news as it comes!

Drtooth

Reaction score
But I can't stress how annoying I find this whole "The Rango Team" tagline that's going through the internet is. It's not really a team, it's just two people who worked quite different jobs on the same movie, and their paths didn't quite cross anytime else.

Collgoff

Reaction score
This is great news and I just can't wait to see the Fraggle Rock movie.
:smirk::sigh::coy::excited::dreamy::busy::drool:
Horay!

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
Someone help me scrape my jaw off the floor.

While I can't say I'm much of a FR fan, this is quite a surprise!

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
Ironcially I was more into Fraggle Rock and Muppet Babies as a kid then the actual Muppets themselves. Now of course it's the other way around, I like Muppets more then Fraggles. Either way still good news. :excited::coy::smirk::dreamy:

mostlikemokey

Reaction score
Yes! Finally! I know its not made yet and could take years, but I will be optimistic and hold on to the hope that this will turn out great!