Weird place to find Muppet Stuff

Mark Johns

Reaction score
I'm in Buffalo. The first Sunday of every month there is this huge flea market/yard sale in the sticks that my wife and I go to. I have had some amazing finds over the years but the Kermit phone I found last month is by far the best.

Tomservo95

Reaction score
i found a sigma waldorf bookend in perfect mint condition for 7 dollars at an antique store. the lady didnt even know it was a muppet item. :smile:

Mark Johns

Reaction score
I never thought about looking at antique shops. I think that might make me feel old. lol

Hubert

Reaction score
Yard sales and garage sales are an awesome place to get Muppet stuff. I got my copy of My Life as a Furry Red Monster at a yard sale for $1, and I've also gotten some other Muppet toys I can't think of off the top of my head. One time my friend gave me a 1979 Kermit stocking hanger she found and bought for me at a yard sale of some sort. I guess it was marked $25 but she thought it was marked 25 cents so when she took it up the woman let her have it for that anyway.

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
Not really a yard sale but I know last month I went to Pennsylvania with my mom and some people from our church and we stopped at this HUGE country buffet restuarant and they had this really, really, nice sized old country gift shop downstairs well low and behold as soon as I walked down I saw the Jim Shores Muppets figurines...and they had a bunch of other Disney figurines but it was just kind of odd to see Muppets in a country gift shop. I ALMOST bought the Kermit figurine but didnt really have the money and didn't feel like carrying it with me all day. So there ya go you really do find them in the places you least expect too!

Hubert

Reaction score
Not really a yard sale but I know last month I went to Pennsylvania with my mom and some people from our church and we stopped at this HUGE country buffet restuarant and they had this really, really, nice sized old country gift shop downstairs well low and behold as soon as I walked down I saw the Jim Shores Muppets figurines...and they had a bunch of other Disney figurines but it was just kind of odd to see Muppets in a country gift shop. I ALMOST bought the Kermit figurine but didnt really have the money and didn't feel like carrying it with me all day. So there ya go you really do find them in the places you least expect too!
Where was it in Pennsylvania?