Weird place to find Muppet Stuff

Friskies

Reaction score
I figured out of anyplace, you guys would greatly appreciate my find.

While wondering through Goodwill I passed by the plushie section and out of the corner of my eye was a Fraggle. I squealed in excitement and grabbed it, running to my sister and was like "ghdkfss look! It's a fraggle! Such a weird find!" and she just gave me this look like "*** is a fraggle?". So anyways, I bought it.

The next day I was running through goodwill and in the kids toys section I found a Janice plush. But I was by myself so I inwardly squealed in excitement. I love finding random stuff like that in unexpected places.

Soooo I can't be the only person out there who stumbled upon muppet merch at goodwill, or garage sales? Anything?

CaseytheMuppet

Reaction score
Well, I found a Muppet lunch box from like 1978 at my local flea market. It was outrageously priced, but, still, I was so happy! :smile:

galagr

Reaction score
I found a Dr. Phil Van Neuter action figure at a garage sale for seven bucks. Bought it happily. :smile: I also had a similar incident involving a fraggle plush at a local thrift store.

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
I got a giant baby kermit at a flea market and a Happiness Hotel Bus Mcdonalds cup at a yard sale.

I was also recently given the Muppet Movie album on vinyl. Not sure how well it works, I don't have a record player

DannyRWW

Reaction score
My wife found me the whole collection of Great Muppet Caper glasses at oodwill...took us awhile to find all the glasses but it was fun to go around looking for them..the one with Kermit, Gonzo, and Fozzie in the baloon is the one we see the most with the Electric Mayhem BUs been the one we had the hardest time finding

Mark Johns

Reaction score
I found the Kermit phone from 1978. The one with the faux wooden base. I have seen it on Ebay for around $75-$125. I got it for $20. Maybe my prized Muppet item out of a few hundred Muppet collectibles.

Mark Johns

Reaction score
It's amazing what you can find at flea markets/yard sales

Frogpuppeteer

Reaction score
funny story im selling most of my muppet stuff at flea markets...wonder if any of you in MA are buying stuff from me haha