Fanfic: She learnt me to see

bingboingcutie

Reaction score
----------------------
A Charry, I believe, is somewhat like Dick Van Dyke's character in "Mary Poppins," you know, one who deals with chars and embers...or no. Maybe it's that tiny fruit with a pit which grown in Washington state...
-----------------------
I think a charry is just a cute name for one of those things you sit at at the table...what are they called again?

newsmanfan

Reaction score
--------------------------------------
Nice ending Effie!! I agree: Zoot very much uses his clothing to hide. Thank you for doing some more exploring on an enigmatic character. :cool:

Please keep writing!

---------------------------------------

bingboingcutie

Reaction score
That was really, really good! I just read the last two chapters! I wish it wasn't over.

But the great thing about this story is that even when it is over, there's a happy ending waiting for me! :cool:

Keep writing and have fun!

KittyxMs Pepper

Reaction score
No! It's not over! it can't be! .... it's over :sigh::frown: waaaa!!! This was an awesome fic! I loved it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! now I know who Daisy is... everything makes more sence now, I'm going to read Double Trouble! I've read it before but it would make more sence now... PEACE

LipsGF4Life

Reaction score
I did, but I know she is dead, but I'm askin' how she died.

ilovemusic

Reaction score
Actually, I don't know that myself either. In the story it's also uninportant HOW she died, only the fact THAT it happened matters.