Muppet Stickers

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
I bought these Muppet Stickers at Michaels Arts & Crafts last week. Their so cute! They had ones with just animal too and Sesame Street! :wisdom::insatiable:

CaseytheMuppet

Reaction score
They're like the ones on Walter's bed! :fanatic: I have similar, fuzzy ones, and I got them about 3 years ago. I like the assorted collection! :smile:

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
I mainly bought them to decorate my letters to Kermit and Steve. :smile: There's a Rizzo sticker too! Which was perfect so I put him and Kermit on Steve's letter!

CaseytheMuppet

Reaction score
I sent a letter to Steve back in August, and never got a reply back. :sympathy: It was most likely because of all the promotion going on with The Muppets. Hopefully I'll get a reply soon! :smile:

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
I sent a letter to Steve back in August, and never got a reply back. :sympathy: It was most likely because of all the promotion going on with The Muppets. Hopefully I'll get a reply soon! :smile:
Yeah don't be discouraged!! I'm sure Steve will write back I know someone got a response from him a few years ago of course it was way before The Muppets was even made...I know I wish I had sent him one 12 years ago when they werent really doing much. Lol! Now with them being popular again and with Steve being Kermit he'll probably take the longest to respond to.

What address did you write to? And did you decorate your envelope in anyway?

CaseytheMuppet

Reaction score
Uhh, the address I found on the Muppet Mindset, and yes, I decorated the envelope and letter with his characters.

Muppetboy09

Reaction score
Yeah, I bough some of these stickers a couple years back, in 2007. I remember getting A Kermit and an Animal, but there was a Sam the Eagle and Pepe the King Prawn.

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
Uhh, the address I found on the Muppet Mindset, and yes, I decorated the envelope and letter with his characters.
Yeah I wrote to the muppet studios...I don't have much confidence myself being the muppets are owned by Disney now to even get a response but...figure it's worth a try.
I still think you might get something back. His responses now probably take the longest. I have seen he does write back though. I will keep my fingers crossed for both of us!

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
I actually wrote two letters one to Kermit and Steve. I wanted to tell Steve personally what ana amazing job he does performing Kermit. I tried to sound as humble as I could about the autograph pictures though.