Katie Leigh, voice over actress for Rowlf!

Rocco

Reaction score
So, I'm playing bass at church, just like I do every Sunday. Long story short, a lady walks up to me and says "So, i heard you worked on the Muppets." Yes, I say, post production. She says "I am the voice of Rowlf on Muppet Babies." AMAZING! So here is a photo of me and Katie Leigh! Look her up on IMDB, her credits are AWESOME. Currently she is the voice of Young Han Solo in the Lego Star Wars movie.

bandit

Reaction score
So, I'm playing bass at church, just like I do every Sunday. Long story short, a lady walks up to me and says "So, i heard you worked on the Muppets." Yes, I say, post production. She says "I am the voice of Rowlf on Muppet Babies." AMAZING! So here is a photo of me and Katie Leigh! Look her up on IMDB, her credits are AWESOME. Currently she is the voice of Young Han Solo in the Lego Star Wars movie.
I never realized that was Katie! I -love- her. She's pretty amazing. That is awesome that you got to meet her. Congratulations man!

...Then again...that you worked on The Muppets is amazing in itself. Wow.

Drtooth

Reaction score
SWEET!

And let's not forget, she's also the voice of Honker Muddlefoot in Darkwing Duck.

bandit

Reaction score
She's just done so many things. She has an incredible talent and a sweet, sweet voice...but with spunk. I like that!

Hayley B

Reaction score
Wow, this is so totally awesome to meet you. I'm sure that was all so fun to do.

KermieBaby47

Reaction score
Ha ha, how cool is it that you just happen to go to the same church as another Muppets alumni? :big_grin:

Awesome.

mupcollector1

Reaction score
Just in case if no one knew already, she makes a breif apperance on the voice actors comic con panel on Mark Hamill's DVD set of Comic Book The Movie (disc 2) and does Baby Rowlf's voice saying "Radical" as she leaves the state.

Hayley B

Reaction score
Today out of boredom I have been looking through old threads.

Nowadays I follow Katie Leigh on Twitter and Facebook. She is really cool to social with. I did asked her if she was going to voice Baby Rowlf in the newest Muppet Babies (I heard he's suppose to show up eventually). Sadly no, she said though.

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
Today out of boredom I have been looking through old threads.

Nowadays I follow Katie Leigh on Twitter and Facebook. She is really cool to social with. I did asked her if she was going to voice Baby Rowlf in the newest Muppet Babies (I heard he's suppose to show up eventually). Sadly no, she said though.
Did she follow you back on both sites?