Muppet Convention

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
And we're gonna have to write to Disney anyways per copyright reasons.

panmanthe2nd

Reaction score
How about if you make a short list of possible sites for this thing--Greenville, Baltimore (is it Baltimore or elsewhere in MD?), maybe Atlanta? Because of the Center for Puppetry Arts or whatever they call it? And then assign each location to one (willng and enthusiastic) person to research? They could look into venues, hotels, even possible city cooperation. Then when we have all the facts, it might be that one location is the obvious right choice. If not, we can do a poll or something.
I was just about to say we should have a poll to decide the place and date, when I saw your post! (I'm never quick enough:smile:)

Your research idea is great!

Personally I would like to see it happen in Maryland or Greenville or the nearby Leland (Birth-place of Kermit the Frog).

I think it would be nice to have it on Jim's birthday.

DannyRWW

Reaction score
I still think we should have a couple options open...if we do a poll take the two or three top choices so we can find out which is open to hosting this convention...these smaller cities might even offer to cover some of the costs if they see this as something benificial to the city. Even if we take a poll and only write to the top choice we can still write to the others as back up if the first place says they don't want this. I think I'm rambling again..sorry :frown:

DannyRWW

Reaction score
anyways..yeah lets get a poll going...so we've heard: New York, Greenville, Mississippi, Atlanta, Chicago, Maryland (where again?)... was there anywhere else. So can some put up a poll from those?

bandit

Reaction score
I think that's a good idea. Clean slate.