Video: The Fraggles at Carnegie Hall!

Collgoff

Reaction score
That just made my day! And I bet it felt great to the performers to be doing those characters again, too! :coy::excited:
Well Karen Prell has been doing Red for quite some time and she has might been happy for that.:excited:

Dave Goelz has been frilled doing Traveling Matt plus he and Karen have been looking forword to do the Fraggle Rock movie according to Cory Edwerds' interew.:sigh:

So of corst Steve Whitmire has no problem of be Wembley again!:coy:

bandit

Reaction score
I knew about Karen and figured Dave picked up Matt again...but the last Id heard, none of the muppeteers had any official word on the movie. Hope its true!

Collgoff

Reaction score
I knew about Karen and figured Dave picked up Matt again...but the last Id heard, none of the muppeteers had any official word on the movie. Hope its true!
Well Cory Edwerds explained about in his interew and I hope so too.

bandit

Reaction score
Ah rats! I've got alot of catch up to play! @.@

bandit

Reaction score
Ohhhh only that I'm decades out of the loop. Lol

bandit

Reaction score
Ah, well I might be exaggerating...but I am just now rediscovering all this and with a more adult appreciation for the behind the scenes biz. Anyway..Ill catch up in no time on here.

PanthraDion

Reaction score
That's pretty exciting! I was starting to get frustrated with Fraggles being so rudely neglected all these years! What gives?! (With the exception of Karen Prell's public appearances...which are AWESOME.) Thanks for sharing that video with us. We shall now all live vicariously through you.
Yes, me too, me too. :sigh: