That does it! I've gone crazy!

Misskermie

Reaction score
I've finally lost it! I'm hardly me anymore! I got mad at my mom, for the one millionth time, and it made me LOSE IT!!!

I cracked myself in the head with a glow stick really hard, because I was sick of her STUPID VOICE IN MY HEAD!!!

But why do I think I'm crazy?

Because she's right!
And at the same time, she's an idiot, because she's wrong, and then I think that I just called my mom an idiot, and I wonder what the halibituary is wrong with me!

You don't hate your mother and feel like cutting her head off right?

Then what's wrong with ME? I'm only 13, and I'm soon going to need a stupid straight jacket!

newsmanfan

Reaction score
--------------
Speaking as one who's done some astoundingly braindead things while feeling furious...don't. Just don't. It's never worth it. I still love my tattoos, I still defend my fanship for the A-Team, but there have been things...

Take a breath, take a break, take a double shot of patience and try again. :sympathy:
--------------

Katzi428

Reaction score
(((Miss K))) take 5 steps back in your head & take s l o w b r e a t h s.
Newsmanfan's right. Harming yourself only does more bad than good. You said it yourself. You're 13. When you're 13, you go through a LOT in your life. When you first came to us here you were going through a LOT THEN! So do your best to take it easy. We're here for you.

Teheheman

Reaction score
Yeah, you may go through a time in your life where you'll hate your mother but you know later in life that you don't know what you did without her.

Daniel

Misskermie

Reaction score
Yeah, you may go through a time in your life where you'll hate your mother but you know later in life that you don't know what you did without her.

Daniel
(This sounds really mean but,) That's what Dads are for.

Teheheman

Reaction score
(This sounds really mean but,) That's what Dads are for.
That's what parents are for in general. They're there to help you and guide you through life. They've made their mistakes, and if they're good, they'll help you through yours and either let you fall so you can see what happened to not make that mistake again, or to catch you and be that shoulder you cry on when something happens. Mothers are great for young girls cause they've BEEN young girls before. They KNOW what mistakes would be made because they've made them on their own. Parents try to know what's best for you and at the end of the day, you gotta know that it's because they care about you and your safety. They aren't just your parents for a week or 2, they're there for life.

Daniel