Any deleted scenes videos?

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
A lot of the scenes in muppet family christmas were removed due to copyright issues with the songs used.

Muppet fan 123

Reaction score
Wikiapedia said that this scene was taken out of MFC. Was it taken out of this movie? I would like to get this movie. But it's like I don't know, if I want to buy it. If this scene is out of it anyway.
I haven't seen the video. (Youtube gets blocked from my computer). But I think the only time we see a live action baby Animal is in MFC.

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
Yep pretty much. You can watch the unedited original version on Youtube but unforuntaely only edit versions are avaliable I believe on VHS and DVD. Which really sucks because that is probably the best Christmas special I've watched.

Hayley B

Reaction score
A lot of the scenes in muppet family christmas were removed due to copyright issues with the songs used.
Thank you. :smile:
--
Actually, scratch that when I said I wanted to buy it. I just went on Amazon to see how much it is. Ouch! I would love to get it and see it. But not for that much. Especially if you have scenes taking out.

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
Yeah I know that's why I've never owned it on VHS or DVD because of all the edits they made.

Muppet fan 123

Reaction score
Thank you. :smile:
--
Actually, scratch that when I said I wanted to buy it. I just went on Amazon to see how much it is. Ouch! I would love to get it and see it. But not for that much. Especially if you have scenes taking out.
Yeah. It was only released once on DVD. So it's pretty rare. I don't know anyone who owns it on DVD.

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
I would've owned it on DVD a long time ago if they hadn't edited stuff. Stupid copyrights are a pain I tell you! LOL!

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
Someone uploaded the uncut version on youtube a while back. It's still up.