Your Feedback: Muppet Central Radio on Live365

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oscarfan

Reaction score
It tells me what song's playing and the source.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Question: Why is it the only Monsterpiece Theater segments that air on MCR are either Fiddler on the Roof or Guys and Dolls?
Also, with regards to Wayne and Wanda sketches, I've noticed that Bewitched Bothered and Bewildered has been omitted from airplay for the longest time.

Hope this helps. :halo:

Oscarfan

Reaction score
I find it funny how "Cheek to Cheek" was just followed by a Sesame spoof of it

Oscarfan

Reaction score
I don't mean to double post, but a Sesame song recently played - "We Worked It Out" by BB and Snuffy; it was listed as the 1990's, but it's from 2004. Just a correction.

Vincent L

Reaction score
I'm not sure if this is a problem with Live365, but the album art on the player is sometimes different then the one on the forum.

I was listening to The Bear Went Over The Mountain, and the album art in the player showed "123 Favorite Children Songs", but the one on the forum is "Sesame Street: Kids Favorites Songs".

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Question: Why is it the only Monsterpiece Theater segments that air on MCR are either Fiddler on the Roof or Guys and Dolls?
They include songs so they work better in an audio only format. If there are other Monsterpiece Theater songs you'd like included, please let us know.

Also, with regards to Wayne and Wanda sketches, I've noticed that Bewitched Bothered and Bewildered has been omitted from airplay for the longest time.
I don't recall that one ever playing on MCR. Maybe you heard that one elsewhere.

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I don't mean to double post, but a Sesame song recently played - "We Worked It Out" by BB and Snuffy; it was listed as the 1990's, but it's from 2004. Just a correction.
Thank you Shane, this has been updated.

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I'm not sure if this is a problem with Live365, but the album art on the player is sometimes different then the one on the forum.

I was listening to The Bear Went Over The Mountain, and the album art in the player showed "123 Favorite Children Songs", but the one on the forum is "Sesame Street: Kids Favorites Songs".
Without getting too technical, the album covers displayed on MuppetCentral.com are directly streamed by us matching up exactly with the album covers being played.

The covers shown through a Live365 enabled player are pulled directly from Amazon's database at Live365's discretion. This logic tries to find the closest matching cover, sometimes it works sometimes it doesn't, but it's something we have limited control over when we're broadcasting live.

Oscarfan

Reaction score
Is there something wrong with the radio? I've been hearing the same several songs for the past 24 hours.

Status
Not open for further replies.