Why isn't Skeeter a Muppet?

Slackbot

Reaction score
I love the Robot Chicken skit. I get the feeling, however, that it was spoofing a movie I haven't seen.

Robot Chicken also did a delightfully heretical mashup of Fraggle Rock and Watership Down. Whenever I watch it I get the urge to do it in comic form. Heh, think Archaia would print that? :wink:

(countdown to rant about how terrible one or both of these skits was...)

mo

Reaction score
I love it too! I was laughing the whole way through I don't care if it's adult swim!

Hayley B

Reaction score
I would always wondered what Scooter would say if you asked him about his sister now?

Misskermie

Reaction score
probably something nerdy!
:wink:: Well, according to my calculations, Skeeter is somewhere in college, or heaven right now, although it's been proven by scientist that 9.5oooo% of the population in college and the rest is in heaven.

LOL, k he wouldn't say all that, but you get the idea!

Hayley B

Reaction score
:wink:: Well, according to my calculations, Skeeter is somewhere in college, or heaven right now, although it's been proven by scientist that 9.5oooo% of the population in college and the rest is in heaven.

LOL, k he wouldn't say all that, but you get the idea!
lol That was pretty funny though and yes I get ya. :smile:

Hayley B

Reaction score
I did see that Robot Chicken skit too. Now I wish I could watch it again to remember it all.

Slackbot

Reaction score
It's on Youtube, in the Robot Chicken channel. So's the Fraggle Watership Down skit.

DannyRWW

Reaction score
Adult Skeeter is in a scene in the new Muppets children's book Green and Bear it (in the background planting trees with scooter)...Amy Mebberson is the illustrater