Kermit Pillow Pet

If there were to be another Muppet pillow pet, who would be your top choice?

• Miss Piggy

Votes: 6 14.0%
  • Gonzo

Votes: 15 34.9%
  • Fozzie

Votes: 17 39.5%
  • Animal

Votes: 7 16.3%
  • Other

Votes: 12 27.9%

• Total voters

PanthraDion

Reaction score
What about Scooter? Why does everyone seem to forget about Scooter?
(I personally think that Scooter is overlooked way too often.:wink: )

Drtooth

Reaction score
Lol, After seeing a Dora the Explorer pillow pet at ToysRus the other day, I can see them making anyone:eek: ... But I do agree with you, ESPECIALLY with Uncle Deadly..
Yeah.. but there's a difference. One's a character that's bewinlderingly beloved by 2 and 3 year olds, the other's something strictly for the fanboys.

I'd rather see The Disney Store make some Uncle Deadly bean bags. Much cheaper, and I bet they'd be better looking.

Though, logically if there were more Pillow Pet Muppets to come, they'd have Animal and Piggy first. Maybe Fozzie and or Gonzo later.

Walter

Reaction score
Yeah.. but there's a difference. One's a character that's bewinlderingly beloved by 2 and 3 year olds, the other's something strictly for the fanboys.

I'd rather see The Disney Store make some Uncle Deadly bean bags. Much cheaper, and I bet they'd be better looking.

Though, logically if there were more Pillow Pet Muppets to come, they'd have Animal and Piggy first. Maybe Fozzie and or Gonzo later.
Lol, I was actually referring to the disturbing design.. I was implying it would be easy to "run-over" Walter or any other character and turn them into a pillow pet..:embarrassed:

But yes, Bean bags..a vinylmation...a POP figure..Heck, I would settle for a t-shirt..Just something:fanatic:..

FrackleFan2012

Reaction score
What a cute Pillow Pet!
I've seen a Disney Pillow Pets commercial a few minutes ago and the Kermit Pillow Pet was featured in it.

robodog

Reaction score
What about Scooter? Why does everyone seem to forget about Scooter?
(I personally think that Scooter is overlooked way too often.:wink: )
My Fisher Price Scooter plush was my best friend when I was six. I will never forget Scooter.

I really have no interest in pillow pets. I'm more into plastic toys than plush though I do have a few plush toys. But I have to admit I kind of want that Kermit.

Hubert

Reaction score
I apparently never posted in this thread. Well, I really like these Kermit pillow pets, and still have getting one on my to-do list (if I ever get around to it).

Now as for my choice for another pillow pet, it's a tough one. I think I might want a Rowlf one. Though some Muppets, I feel like a pillow pet wouldn't work the best, such as a Gonzo one...for some reason I think you almost need a naked Muppet for a pillow pet.

Though I also like Sarge's idea of a Snowth one.

Zoot Fan 1981

Reaction score
The whole Electric Mayhem band would make awesome pillow pets. Zoot especially. He is overlooked way too often.

Hubert

Reaction score
I'll admit I might like a Zoot pillow pet, for some reason I can see that one working. Though on the other hand, I don't know that I'd entirely be inclined to give Zoot a big hug as opposed to Kermit or Rowlf or someone.

I'd take a Link pillow pet, though. That might be kinda cool.