Kermit Pillow Pet

If there were to be another Muppet pillow pet, who would be your top choice?

• Miss Piggy

Votes: 6 14.0%
  • Gonzo

Votes: 15 34.9%
  • Fozzie

Votes: 17 39.5%
  • Animal

Votes: 7 16.3%
  • Other

Votes: 12 27.9%

• Total voters

muppetlover123

Reaction score
i wish they would make a walter one or uncle deadly and yess they do need to release more plush like uncle deadly bobo EM rowlf and scooter S&W

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
I also have to say that's kind of weird. Kermit looks like an aardvark. XP or a triceratops. :stick_out_tongue:

Liesbeth

Reaction score
Hi
I bought the Kermit Disney Store Pillow face and the Kermit Mr. Right t-shirt last weekend, it is really soft. I am now at work but if you want I can try to post some pictures this evenening...

Borples

Reaction score
You know...in its flattened-out state, it sort of looks like he had an unfortunate encounter with an automobile....eesh.

Drtooth

Reaction score
Pillow Pets (even the off brand ones with Sesame Street characters) all look like that.

Still, I'd rather see a Pillow Pal than a Pillow Pet.

Walter

Reaction score
i wish they would make a walter one or uncle deadly and yess they do need to release more plush like uncle deadly bobo EM rowlf and scooter S&W
Lol, After seeing a Dora the Explorer pillow pet at ToysRus the other day, I can see them making anyone:eek: ... But I do agree with you, ESPECIALLY with Uncle Deadly.. Gosh Disney!!!! PLEASE make SOMETHING Uncle Deadly related!!! Anything!!! A pillow pet would make a great start!!!!:fanatic::fanatic::fanatic::fanatic::fanatic:

KermieBaby47

Reaction score
I thought this was going to be a reward on Disney Movie Rewards, but I guess it's only a prize for the Hollywood Mayhem sweepstakes. :frown: I've been waiting to spend my points on something Muppety, cuz I thought for sure that the bluray release would bring more rewards, but alas, nothing yet.

If the Kermit Pillow Pet isn't made a reward within a couple months, I guess I'll get some movies and more posters or something. :/ I really want Kermit Pillow Pet though!

CaseytheMuppet

Reaction score
Should we make an 'Uncle Deadly Merchandise Support Page'? :wink: Man, I want that pillow! :smile: